Chapter 33: like

Shen Jiayan feels stupid. Did he hear this voice correctly?

How can Bai Mo be here??

Shen Jiayan was so scared that he put his hand against Jiang Yuanzhou's chest and pushed him away. Then he turned his head in panic and saw that Bai Mo's thin figure was standing not far away, looking terribly cold and staring at them.

His brain went blank for a moment, and countless questions flashed in his mind.

Why does Bai Mo appear here? When did he come? Why does he look like this? And why is the atmosphere so like catching traitors!

Everyone around them calmed down. They looked at Bai Mo puzzledly, and then at Shen Jiayan and Jiang Yuanzhou. They were a little confused but faintly smelled the smell of eating melon.

Since the Shen family held a banquet before and publicly introduced Bai Mo in the circle, there are basically no people in their circle who don't know him. But they also know that Brother Yan and this guy are easy to deal with each other. They have also expressed their dislike and hatred for him many times before. The relationship between the two should be very bad, so what's wrong with his sudden appearance here now?

"You, why are you here?" Shen Jiayan asked confusingly.

Bai Mo did not answer. He stared at Shen Jiayan and repeated again, "What were you doing just now?"

Shen Jiayan blushed, and naturally he was embarrassed to answer. He said vaguely, "I didn't do anything. Don't ask."

Bai Mo didn't say anything more. He just silently walked to Shen Jiayan and held his wrist, "Follow me."

Shen Jiayan looked at the hand holding his wrist and widened his eyes, but before he could open his mouth, the low voice of Jiang Yuanzhou next to him sounded.

"Mr. Bai, don't be so nervous. Nothing happened just now." Jiang Yuanzhou said slowly, and his tone was quite relaxed, even with some interest.

Bai Mo's movements suddenly stopped, and his eyes fell on him.

Jiang Yuanzhou seemed to be unaware, still maintaining a gentle gentlemanly appearance. "Xiao Yan has just come, and he hasn't had a good time yet. When Xiaoyan wants to go back, I will just send him back in person.

He turned around and looked at Bai Mo and suddenly smiled, "Why don't you stay too Mr. Bai?"

Bai Mo's expression was a little heavy. Instead of talking to him again, he turned his head and looked at Shen Jiayan. His eyes stared at him like a knife, which made him shiver.

Shen Jiayan was a little confused at this time.

How can he not understand this way?

He felt that he should say something now, but he didn't know what to say.

But his silence seemed to be regarded as something else by Bai Mo. Bai Mo said calmly, "No. It's time for him to go back.

Jiang Yuanzhou turned his head and looked at Shen Jiayan. There was no emotion in his gray eyes, but inexplicably, Shen Jiayan's back was cold.

"Xiaoyan, do you want to go back?"

"I..."

He didn't finish speaking and squeezed his lips nervously.

"It seems that Xiaoyan doesn't want to go back." Jiang Yuanzhou looked back at Bai Mo and bent the corners of his mouth. "What kind of identity you have to take him away now?"

Bai Mo's expression was stiff and he didn't say anything.

He knew that he shouldn't have come today.

Since Shen Jiayan received a phone call in the morning saying that there was someone he had to meet, he knew that he was coming to meet the man surnamed Jiang. He asked him to leave his business alone, and he was really angry at that time. But after he left, his thoughts were always on him.