Chapter36: Sending flowers

Shen Jiayan stayed in place and looked at the person in front of him gently helping him tidy up his hair.

When he came to his senses, the other party had withdrawn his hand and said lightly, "Let's go."

"Oh, oh." He answered in a hurry and followed Bai Mo out of the room with the strangeness in his heart.

[Shen Jiayan: System, is it my illusion or was Bai Mo a little strange just now? Isn't that move just now a little too intimate?]

The system is silent.

[Shen Jiayan: System, System?]

No matter how many times he calls the system, there is no response. However, the system pretends to be dead like this not once or twice, and he can't do anything at this time.

He thought about it himself, and soon felt that it was not a big deal.

After all, the protagonist is kind-hearted. It's okay to help him tidy up when he sees his hair messy. Moreover, he has been used to taking care of people since he was a child. Maybe it was just an instinctive act.

Thinking about it, Shen Jiayan didn't care so much.

[System:...]

Aunt Chen was a little sad when she saw the two of them coming down hungry. She cooked a bowl of noodles for them with a sharp movement. At the dinner, both of them were very quiet, and Bai Mo also looked like usual, so Shen Jiayan soon left the matter just now.

After eating, Shen Jiayan went back to the room full.

When he was lying in bed and was a little drowsy, a plot suddenly came to his mind.

[Shen Jiayan: System?! Brother Tong? Are you back?]

The system is still silent.

Shen Jiayan is depressed. "Don't you say there will be another task? It's like a company leader who gives you a job without saying anything, which is very unpleasant."

However, he is the one who is being squeezed, and he can't do anything with the leader.

Early the next morning, he went out to the barbershop to cut his hair according to the plot instructions. By the way, he changed his image and dyed his colorful hair black.

[As an admirer of Bai Mo, Shen Jiayan is very progressive. The person he secretly in love said yesterday that he had to cut his hair, so he must cut it quickly. After all, he should ensure a good image in front of the crush and dress as close to the other party's favorite style as possible.

From the relationship during this period, he knew that Bai Mo didn't like that fancy dress, so he dyed his hair black. Although he originally liked his cool hair, he still decided to change himself for Bai Mo.

It doesn't matter what he likes. What Bai Mo likes is the most important.]

Shen Jiayan almost burst into tears after reading this plot last night. What the ultimate licking dog! No wonder the end was so miserable!

Fortunately, he didn't like the original owner's dress very much.

In the end, the effect of dyeing your hair was not bad. Even Mr. Tony couldn't help admiring, "This hairstyle is really suitable for you. It's so beautiful!"

Shen Jiayan looked at himself in the mirror and felt that he was not bad, and his appearance finally came back a little. However, because the original owner wanted to make himself look more masculine, he asked Mr. Tony to apply some hairspray and combed the bangs back. It looked a little strange.

After that, Shen Jiayan did not continue to toss and left after paying.

Before he went home, he passed by a flower shop. He stood outside the door for a while, thought about it, and walked in.