Chapter67: Avoid

Bai Mo's behavior shocked Shen Jiayan so that he forgot to resist. In this way, he was led by the other party and followed him forward.

"Wait, wait!" After walking for a long time, Shen Jiayan came to his senses. He pulled out his hand from Bai Mo's hand and looked at him with a complicated expression.

Bai Mo turned around and looked at him. Compared with Shen Jiayan's confusion and astonishment, his expression was much calmer, and he didn't seem to feel that he had done anything surprising.

His casual attitude made Shen Jiayan's mood more complicated, which made him wonder if he thought too much. He stared at Bai Mo for a long time and wanted to speculate about what the other party meant, but he couldn't see why. Finally, he hesitated for a moment and asked, "You just now, why did you want to... like that?"

"What?"

Shen Jiayan paused and said hesitantly, "That's it, that, holding hands, holding hands..."

His voice gradually became smaller, and he was so embarrassed that he couldn't bear to look directly at each other.

Bai Mo looked at him for a while, and then said slowly, "I'm just afraid that you will fall down."

His tone was very ordinary, and he didn't seem to cover up anything, which made Shen Jiayan wonder again whether he thought the other party too strangely. But soon he gave up the idea again, and still felt that the other party's behavior just now was a little strange.

Even if he want to catch him because he was afraid that he will fall, there is no need to do that... Is that right?

Ten fingers are stuck together. He has never been led by others like this, let alone a big man.

However, seeing that the other party looked calmly and even looked at him in a puzzlement, he couldn't ask questions, and he couldn't say anything.

"Don't you want me to take you?"

Shen Jiayan choked and coughed. He thought of his own persona later. Of course, he couldn't admit it directly, so he just said, "No, no, I'm just a little surprised."

After saying that, he quickly added, "Actually, there is nothing wrong with my feet. Don't worry about me... Let's go up quickly."

With that, without waiting for the other party to reply, he hurriedly buried his head and continued to walk forward. This time, he made sure that his hand was firmly on his side and would not be caught by others. He also pretended to say, "It should be almost there in front of us. Let's go quickly."

There was a silence behind him. After he walked several steps, there was a slow footsteps behind him, and he followed him slowly. The other party did not do what he did just now, which made Shen Jiayan relieved.

Fortunately, they arrived at the waterfall after walking for a few minutes. At this time, everyone else had basically arrived, except for Shen Yaocheng and Jiang Yuanzhou, who were still behind them. Thinking of the scene when the two of them holding hands just now, Shen Jiayan was not feeling well.

His eldest brother must be very angry now. Seeing him holding Bai Mo's hand, his eldest brother probably wants to cut off his hand. Can he still save his own life?

Everyone else is watching the waterfall in front of him, but Shen Jiayan is really not in that mood now. He stands alone in the corner in a daze.

"Why did you just arrived?" A cold voice came from the front.

Shen Jiayan's heart tightened and he looked up, but he saw Jiang Mingyue standing in front of him coldly and looking at himself. He was stunned, and then he was happy. Fortunately, it's not Shen Yaocheng.