Chapter 10

The person Shen Jiayan hates most is him. How can he help him relieve the siege? It's too late to satirize him.

He lowered his eyes slightly, and his heartbeat gradually calmed down.

No matter what Shen Jiayan did just now, it has nothing to do with him.

He doesn't need to take care of so much. He shouldn't take care of the things between those people.

He just needs to solve everything and get out of here.

.

Shen Jiayan and two brothers sat in the front row.

Shen's father's coffin was placed in front of the hall, and the priest was reading a eulogy and praying for the dead.

In the hall, except for the voice of the priest, it was silent and the atmosphere was solemn.

Shen Jiayan noticed Bai mo sitting behind him with his afterglow. He sat on the edge of the aisle, hanging his head, and his handsome face looked pale. After noticing his sight, he looked at him. After looking at him, his eyebrows slightly raised, and his expression was slightly removed from his eyes.

Shen Jiayan touched his nose. Well, he really hates him.

However, this also means that his current plot is not bad, right?

He heard from the system that many seniors who wear books will fail to do their tasks. He can be so powerful when he wears books for the first time, which is worthy of him.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but feel a little proud of himself, and the corners of his mouth raised a touch of shallow curvature that he didn't notice.

Suddenly, he felt that his side was gently touched. He raised his head blankly and saw Shen Yaocheng, who was sitting next to him, looking at him deeply, with a warning in his eyes.

Shen Jiayan was a little confused. What happened to him?

Seeing him like this, Shen Yaocheng looked a little cold again. He suddenly came to his ear, and his cold and low voice sounded.

"Does he looks good?"

Shen Jiayan was slightly stunned and realized that he was speechless when he said that he had just seen Bai Mo. He whispered, "I'm not, I'm not--"

But Shen Yaocheng has sat up straight again and stopped looking at him, and his expression returned to the coldness of the past.

Shen Jiayan was speechless, so he had to withdraw his sight and look at the priest in front of the temple again.

The whispers of the people in the back row came.

"When did their brothers get in so much relationship?"

"Yes, Yaocheng used to hate his brother, didn't he?"

"Maybe it was their father's death that made their relationship closer. Alas, it's not easy.

Shen Jiayan: ...

When the ceremony was finally over, the coffin was covered with a coffin cover and was ready to be sent to the cemetery.

After everything was over, the conversation sounded again in the hall.

The atmosphere was still a little heavy. After all, it was a funeral. Everyone was in a bad mood. Many people left after a few greetings to Shen Yaocheng.

There were still some people gathered in the hall. Shen Jiayan wanted to go out to breathe. As soon as he walked out of the church, he saw Jiang Yuanzhou standing outside smoking.

He was wearing a black coat, and his tall and upright figure stood there like a scenic line. He seemed to be thinking about something. He didn't have a shallow smile on his face, and he felt a little more cold that was difficult to touch.

But when his eyes caught something not far away, his eyebrows moved, as if he had seen something interesting, and his cold eyebrows suddenly increased a little more interest.

He crashed the cigarette, wiped his hands with a handkerchief, and then walked in that direction.

Shen Jiayan looked from afar and found that he was walking towards Bai Mo, a man standing under the tree.

Jiang Yuanzhou opened his mouth and called him. Bai Mo looked up at him with some surprise, with some vigilance in his eyes, but he was not as disgusted as when he saw Shen Jiayan.

He didn't know what Jiang Yuanzhou said. Bai Mo's face changed again, shook his head, and began to look around. Obviously, he didn't want to talk to him.

Just as he looked around, his eyes were on Shen Jiayan.

Shen Jiayan didn't react to his eyes.

Shen Jiayan: I can't help you, brother╮(╯_╰)╭.

At that moment, a plot suddenly flashed in Shen Jiayan's mind.

Shen Jiayan: ...

He entered the state in an instant, like a change of face. At this time, his face, which had just been pale, was a little more angry. He strode towards the two people under the tree.

"Uncle Jiang!"

Jiang Yuanzhou turned around. When he saw Shen Jiayan, his eyes darkened for a moment, but he soon returned to normal. There was a faint smile on the corners of his mouth, and he said with a little spoiled helplessness, "Xiao Yan, what's the matter?"

Shen Jiayan didn't look confuse this time, and turned his head angrily to look at Bai Mo.

"Uncle Jiang, why are you with him again? Won't you even be hooked by this fox spirit?!"

Bai Mo's face turned white instantly after hearing his words, and his eyes were a little dark. He was about to speak, but the next moment he seemed to remember something. He stopped his mouth and looked at Shen Jiayan with a strange face.

Shen Jiayan didn't have time to think about what his eyes meant, so he had to continue to play passionately, "What are you still doing standing here, get out!"

Bai Mo is still silent. He looked at Shen Jiayan for a while. His eyes were very complicated, as if he wanted to see through the people in front of him. But in the end, he still didn't say anything and turned away.

Shen Jiayan looked at his back and was finally relieved.

Fortunately, the plot was successfully completed. However, his play has not been finished yet, and there is still a big trouble next to it.

He heard a very light laughter from next to him. He looked up and saw that Jiang Yuanzhou was looking at him slightly, with a shallow smile on the corners of his mouth.

"Xiao Yan is jealous?"

Jiang Yuanzhou, an old fox, is really good at reading through people's minds. When he said that, Shen Jiayan didn't have time to be angry. He was only shy and his cheeks turned red.