Chapter 32: this is a hug

A faint sandalwood poured into the nasal cavity. Shen Jiayan was so scared that he fell back and almost pushed the person away directly.

"Uncle Jiang, Uncle Jiang?"

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at Shen Jiayan for a while, then looked away, with no expression on his face. He stretched out his hand, stretched his finger into the gap next to him, took out a mobile phone and put it on his thigh.

"You dropped a mobile phone."

Shen Jiayan was stunned for a moment.

When he reacted, Jiang Yuanzhou had already sat up straight and did not look at him again.

Shen Jiayan dazedly picked up the mobile phone that the other party had just put on his lap.

It was fell out of his pocket when he just sat down.

It turned out that Jiang Yuanzhou just wanted to help him get his mobile phone just now. Suddenly, he was so close that he was shocked. He thought...

Thinking about it, his reaction just now seemed to be a little too excited, and Shen Jiayan suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

He secretly glanced at Jiang Yuanzhou and saw that the other party was just staring indifferently at the front, as if he was focusing on the two cars on the track.

And several fox friends sitting around them were silently paying attention to the movement on their side at this time. Obviously, they saw the scene that just happened, and seemed to be a little curious and surprised by his reaction just now. After all, they think that he and Jiang Yuanzhou are already inexplicable.

Shen Jiayan was even more embarrassed. He glanced at Jiang Yuanzhou and lowered his head silently. He wanted to do something to relieve the awkward atmosphere.

His eyes were a little erratic. After seeing the drink on the tea table, he stretched out his hand and poured a glass of drink and handed it to Jiang Yuanzhou.

"Uncle Jiang, Uncle Jiang, you must be thirsty? Drink a little?"

Jiang Yuanzhou glanced at the drink in his hand and said in a light tone, "I'm not thirsty. You drink it."

Shen Jiayan took back his hand, "Oh."

He took a sip of his own drink.

It's so cold. Are you angry?

He was a little confused. He didn't know what to do. After thinking about it, he asked Jiang Yuanzhou again, "So, Uncle Jiang, are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?

Jiang Yuanzhou still had no expression on his face and replied, "I'm not hungry."

Shen Jiayan was silent.

He was really angry because he just dodged him.

He thought for a time, and still carefully opened his mouth and said, "Uncle Jiang? Are you angry?"

"No, why do you think so?"

Shen Jiayan looked at his cold face speechlessly. He also said that he was not angry. Usually, even if he pretended to be a good temper in front of outsiders, he would pretend to be gentle and elegant. Now he is too lazy to pretend.

Shen Jiayan had no choice but to think about it for a moment, but he still said, "Uncle Jiang... I was just scared just now. I didn't mean anything else. Don't take it to heart."

When Jiang Yuanzhou heard the words, he looked at him slightly, and his eyebrows moved slightly.

Seeing that Shen Jiayan attracted the other party's attention, he continued to say, "It's really just a conditioned reflex. Uncle Jiang, you know that I like Uncle Jiang so much, how can I deliberately hide from you, right?