Chapter 8

The other party's eyes were still cold. Obviously, he caught him peeking and observing Bai Mo just now.

Shen Jiayan: "..."

He moved to the side very consciously, widening the distance between himself and Bai Mo.

Then, he showed a flattering smile to Shen Yaocheng. He doesn't know if it's because he was satisfied that Shen Yaocheng withdrew his eyes.

At this time, the surroundings suddenly quieted down a little. The guests who were still talking stopped for some reason and turned around and looked at the gate.

Shen Jiayan also turned his head along everyone's eyes and saw a tall man with silver-rimmed glasses and a black coat coming in from the outside.

With appearance probably in his thirties, very outstanding, with an indescribable wind between his eyebrows, but there was an inaccessible aura all over his body.

Such an outstanding temperament is probably Jiang Yuanzhou, the second male in the book.

Jiang Yuanzhou, as a second male protagonist who can compete with Shen Yaocheng like Long Aotian, naturally has something on him. He has become famous in the industry when he was in his twenties. In just a few years, he climbed to the top of the pyramid. Now he is a boss-level existence and a partner of Shen's father for many years.

Jiang Yuanzhou began to cooperate with Shen's father in his twenties. In addition to business dealings, the two can also be called friends.

He used to visit Shen's house often. At that time, Shen Jiayan was only about ten years old, and he had to call him Uncle Jiang Yuanzhou.

Up to now, Jiang Yuanzhou often goes with the Shen family. Shen Jiayan likes Jiang Yuanzhou very much, because although he is powerful, he is not rigid. He is even friendly to his juniors and often brings them gifts.

Shen Jiayan also often found some strange things from Jiang Yuanzhou. Basically, he can help get any new limited edition of things.

During the period when he came through books, although Shen Jiayan had not met Jiang Yuanzhou, he had received a lot of gifts from Jiang Yuanzhou. A few days ago, he also received a limited edition game console, which is only available abroad.

As a heavy fan of games, this gift has won Shen Jiayan's heart, so he has a good impression of Jiang Yuanzhou.

Of course, he also knows that this is just an appearance. Naturally, a boss at the level of Jiang Yuanzhou will not pay attention to his unlearned and unsuccuous rich second generation. On the surface of modesty and polite, he probably despises people like him.

After the original owner was swept out by Shen Yaocheng, he also tried to contact Jiang Yuanzhou, but he couldn't get in contact with him. He tried not to give up for a long time, and finally accepted the fact that his favorite uncle also abandoned him.

Naturally, Shen Jiayan does not like Jiang Yuanzhou as much as the original owner, but he will not hate him because of the subsequent plot. At least now they are still very friendly on the surface. After all, he can still get a little wool from the other party now.

After Jiang Yuanzhou came in, several bold people around him immediately came forward and tried to talk to him. Jiang Yuanzhou had a shallow smile on his mouth, but there was no smile in his eyes and did not pay attention to those people.

The movement here attracted Shen Yaocheng's attention, and Jiang Yuanzhou also nodded slightly to Shen Yaocheng and walked towards him.

Unlike Shen Jiayan, Shen Yaocheng can still enter Jiang Yuanzhou's eyes. After all, Shen Yaocheng is the best in the younger generation, and he has also proved his strength in the big society. Now that he has officially become the head of the Shen family, Jiang Yuanzhou has taken his attitude towards him a little more seriously.

After a short conversation between the two, Jiang Yuanzhou turned around and left. After a while, there was another group of people around him.

Shen Jiayan looked at him from afar.

In fact, he has a plot to say hello to Jiang Yuanzhou. Because he wants to maintain the human setting, he has to be more active, so he has been waiting for the right time.

After looking at it for a while, he found that Jiang Yuanzhou's eyes seemed to have been glanced at the direction next to him. Although the movement is not obvious, because Shen Jiayan has been observing him, he can find that when he is talking to the middle-aged man opposite him, he seems to be listening, but in fact, his attention is not on the middle-aged man at all.

Shen Jiayan turned his head along his line of sight and saw Bai Mo standing by the wall with his head down.

Shen Jiayan suddenly realized.

It turned out that Jiang Yuanzhou fell in love with the protagonist as early as this time. It's worthy of being a good friend of Shen's father. Both of them have such similar tastes and fall in love at first sight.

After a while, Jiang Yuanzhou interrupted the middle-aged man who was talking to him. His mouth seemed to say "excuse me" and then left.

The middle-aged man was a little confused at first, and then a little discouraged, but he was not angry. He was not qualified.

Shen Jiayan looked at Jiang Yuanzhou walking in the direction of Bai Mo in surprise, stopped in front of Bai Mo, raised a shallow arc at the corners of his mouth, and looked at him with his eyes slightly lowered, and then said something.

Bai Mo raised his head in surprise and looked at the person in front of him in astonination.

For Bai Mo, the man in front of him was a complete stranger. He suddenly came up to talk to him. He was a little confused and exprenuable.

When Shen Jiayan was eating melons silently, a plot suddenly popped up in his mind.

Shen Jiayan took a breath, but quickly entered the state. He walked in the direction of Jiang Yuanzhou and Bai Mo and shouted.

"Uncle Jiang."

Shen Jiayan's voice was a little vaguely surprised and enthusiastic. Obviously, he was very happy to see Jiang Yuanzhou, but the other party was not necessarily the same.

Jiang Yuanzhou and Bai Mo turned their heads and looked at him almost at the same time.

A faint look flashed in Jiang Yuanzhou's handsome eyebrows. Although it was only for a short moment, it was still caught by Shen Jiayan.

It seems that Uncle Jiang really doesn't like him very much.

Bai Mo saw him at first sight, and his face showed undisguised disgust.