Chapter51: Look at you

This answer made Shen Jiayan choked.

Indeed, although the other party was harassed by him before and couldn't stand and move out, normally this is still his dormitory. He just had some surprises to see him here.

"...I'm just a little surprised."

Shen Jiayan stared at him and blinked. Suddenly, he realized that the other party had not dressed at this time, and his eyes moved away unnaturally.

Alas, why do you still have abdominal muscles?

Can a scholar like Jiang Mingyue also practice abdominal muscles? But he is from the basketball team. Maybe he doesn't practice it deliberately.

Thinking so, he couldn't help looking down at his abdomen and comforting himself in his heart. He also had it, but it was not obvious.

But it's still that handsome.

Thinking so, he couldn't help but glance at Jiang Mingyue with some envy. He saw that the other party was also staring at him at this time. Shen Jiayan was stunned and suddenly felt guilty.

"What are you looking at?"

Shen Jiayan didn't expect the other party to be so direct. He looked away awkwardly, "Nothing."

After saying that, he casually took the water next to him and drank it to hide his embarrassment.

Jiang Ming looked at him for a while and didn't say anything. He turned around, put on a T-shirt, turned his back to him and said, "Didn't you say you don't like it?"

Shen Jiayan blinked, "What?"

"I."

Shen Jiayan almost spray out a mouthful of water, and he coughed suddenly.

At this time, the other party changed his clothes and turned around and stared at him.

Shen Jiayan said awkwardly, "I really don't like it. I'm just... just curious to see it."

"Curious?"

Shen Jiayan nodded quickly, "Uh-huh, I'm curious. After all, I don't have it."

Jiang Mingyue was silent for a moment, and he doesn't know whether he accepted this statement or not.

And when Shen Jiayan looked away with a guilty heart and sat down on the bed to tidy up his clothes and pretend to be busy, he heard the other party's footsteps coming towards him.

When he reacted, the other party had already come to him.

He looked up at the other party in amazement, and the towel on his head slightly covered his eyes and blocked the line of sight.

Jiang Mingyue looked solemn and looked down at him. His upper body leaned forward slightly, and one arm supported the bed frame above him, and his whole body was covered Shen Jiayan.

Shen Jiayan's eyes widened, "You are done--"

Before he finished speaking, the other party interrupted him, with a solemn tone and a solemn expression.

"Are you a woman?"

......

"...ha?"

Shen Jiayan's brain seemed to be out of time for two seconds, and he even doubted whether he had a hearing problem.

What does Jiang Mingyue mean by asking this question?? What did you do to suspect his gender?? Is he serious or mocking him?? Does he want to say that he is not a man, he is very feminine?

Shen Jiayan suddenly exploded, "What do you mean?"

Jiang Mingyue opened his eyes slightly. Obviously, he was a little surprised by his reaction. He didn't expect that he would suddenly be angry.