Chaptet37: I don't like it

Bai Mo stretched out his hand and picked up the bouquet inserted in the door handle. He noticed a card in the depths of the bouquet.

It says - "Beautiful you."

His expression suddenly stiffened.

He can only think of one person who will send him this kind of thing like this.

He frowned and looked at the white rose in his hand with an ugly look. The strength in his hand was so hard that he almost broke the roots of the flower, and there was a trace of anger in his eyes.

"You're back."

A familiar voice suddenly came from the side.

Shen Jiayan just heard the sound of the car parked at the door from the window of the room and guessed that it was Bai Mo who came back and came out to have a look. As a result, what he saw was Bai Mo looking down at the bouquet of flowers he sent.

When he heard his voice, Bai Mo raised his head and looked at him with a low face, but he was stunned at the moment he saw him.

Shen Jiayan knew that he was probably shocked by his new hairstyle and touched his head with some embarrassment.

"Well, I changed my hairstyle... How about it?"

Bai Mo didn't reply and stared at him silently for a while.

The young man in front of him dyed his hair black and cut the length a little shorter, which was much better than before. A bang was combed to the back, revealing his whole face. A pair of round eyes looked at him, looking much more obedient, as if he had changed a person.

It's just... There's a little too much hair gel on his hair, and even a little reflective in the light. The mature hairstyle is very different from his own temperament, just like a child wearing adult clothes.

Seeing him like this, his irritable mood just now suddenly dissipated, and he looked at the person in front of him with a funny look and even wanted to laugh.

His expression finally eased a little.

"...Why do you have so much hair glue?"

Shen Jiayan blinked, "Is it a lot? I think it's okay. Isn't it handsome like this?"

Bai Mo was a little helpless.

Boys at this age seem to be inexplicably obsessed with this so-called mature male dress. Unexpectedly, Shen Jiayan is no exception.

"It will look better if there is less."

"Really?" Shen Jiayan's eyes lit up, "I know. Then I'll have less next time."

At times like this, it is unexpectedly quite obedient.

Bai Mo remembered the bouquet he was still holding in his hand and took a look, "Is this the one you put here?"

Shen Jiayan nodded and hesitated for a moment. While observing his expression, he said, "It's for you. Do you like it?"

Bai Mo looked at the other party's cautious look with a little expectation and was silent for a moment.

"Don't give me these."

Maybe his attitude was too gentle, and the other party seemed to have misunderstood. He hurriedly said, "You don't have to worry about me. I'm not in trouble!" I wish you liked it. Or do you not like white roses? I just bought this one that suits your temperament... If you don't like it, I'll buy something else next time--"

"No." He interrupted him and his tone cooled down. Don't do this. He doesn't like it.

"These" obviously include all his actions that are a little overdone.