Chapter49: Watching the basketball game

Shen Jiayan was directly stunned.

"What?"

Jiang Mingyue squeezed his lips and looked at him. His eyes were getting darker and darker, and he didn't say anything, which made Shen Jiayan have goose bumps inexplicably.

He swallowed his saliva and tried to calm down. What should he say at this time?

He knows that Jiang Mingyue hates people to comment on his appearance, so he can't tell the truth, but what else is there? From the Inside? Personality? He doesn't understand it at all! When he began to chase Jiang Mingyue, he didn't even talk to others. Isn't that a liar?

But now the situation is urgent. He hesitated for a moment and said slowly, "I like your character. I think you are a very good person. You are smart, good at learning, good personality, and enthusiastic..."

He really couldn't make it up. He secretly looked up at Jiang Mingyue and saw that the other party looked at him face to face and expressionless, as if he didn't believe a word.

Shen Jiayan choked and had to have a showdown, "Okay... To be honest, I really started chasing you because of your face at the beginning. You should know I just like good-looking people.

This answer seemed to be expected by Jiang Mingyue. He didn't react much, but Shen Jiayan added before the other party got angry, "But don't worry, I don't like you anymore!"

This seemed to surprise the other party. He was silent for a moment, and then asked, "Why?"

Shen Jiayan was a little confused, "Ah?"

"Why don't you like it? Don't you like this face anymore?" Jiang Mingyue's tone was very plain, as if he was discussing homework with him, and his tone was not wave-free, and there were no other emotions.

This...

Shen Jiayan scratched his head. What should he say?

He always feels he's is testing him now. He probably wants to see if he really doesn't like him.

After all, if he really likes him because of his face as he said, there is no reason to like him halfway through, and his face has not changed.

Thinking about this, he came down and replied, "I'm not a fool. I'm actually a very functional person."

Jiang Mingyue: "?"

Shen Jiayan looked like a real man, "I like a good-looking person. After being rejected by you, I soon met another person who looked better, so the person I like now is no longer you."

Jiang Mingyue's indifferent expression was a little loose, and the emotions in his eyes were complicated. There was a little contempt in his eyes, but it was mixed with a little faint happiness. In the end, he seemed to have accepted the answer.

He withdrew his eyes and looked at the textbook again, "Continue."

Shen Jiayan was relieved, and the topic seemed to be over. In a word, he seemed to have passed the other party's test. He was a little relieved and continued to listen to the other party's topic.

Unconsciously, they finished all the questions. Shen Jiayan took a look at the time and found that it was already half past one hour, more than half an hour than the agreed hour.

He looked at Jiang Mingyue with some surprise, "It's already half o'clock now. Are you all right? You should have something else to do. I'm sorry for dragging you for so long.

"It's okay."

He doesn't know if it's Shen Jiayan's illusion, but he always feels that the other party's attitude towards him doesn't seem to be as indifferent as before. Maybe it's because he confirmed that he really doesn't like him, so he's relieved.