Chapter35: Touching the head

Shen Jiayan peeked at Bai mo sitting next to him. The other party was looking down and checking the homework in front of him. He held a pencil in his hand, squeezed his lips into a line, and frowned.

When he just said he wanted to help him, Shen Jiayan agreed excitedly without thinking about it.

He is going crazy with these homework these days, and now he will be grateful to anyone who can help him.

He felt a little strange after he made up his promise. Why did Bai Mo suddenly help him with his homework?

But before he could think about it, he moved the chair next to him and sat down next to him.

At this time, Bai Mo was checking his homework attentively, with a focused and quiet look, and drew twice on the paper with a pencil from time to time. Although he didn't say anything, judging from his expression and the frequency of writing in the notebook, the homework in front of him was simply wrong.

Shen Jiayan was a little nervous, and he felt the tension in the face of the teacher in a long-lost time.

He doesn't know what kind of teacher Bai Mo will be. He always feel that he should be very strict when he teaches others with such a serious nature. He should not take this opportunity to take revenge on him and scold him as a stupid pig, right?

Just as he was thinking nonsense, Bai Mo suddenly opened his mouth.

"The inspection is over." He said, moved the book to Shen Jiayan, and turned back to the first page of the homework.

"I have marked all your mistakes. Let's start with the first question."

To Shen Jiayan's surprise, Bai Mo was not the kind of harsh type as he thought, but was very patient and careful.

When he lectured on the topic, his mind was very clear and spoke at the right speed. When he talked about the key points, he would stop to make sure that he understood. After the question, he soon understood the key points of the question and the idea of solving the problem, and suddenly he felt cheerful.

"I understand!" After listening to it, Shen Jiayan quickly picked up the pen and did the question again. After that, he showed it to Bai Mo, "So that's it, right?"

Bai Mo took a look and nodded, "Hmm."

"I finally understand this question. You are so awesome!" Shen Jiayan couldn't help praising excitedly.

After saying that, he turned around and couldn't wait to start doing the next question of the same type.

Bai Mo looked at his side face quietly. At this time, the young man was hanging his head slightly and concentrating on the topic. His lips were squeezed because of concentration, and his eyes were focused.

His eyes are originally very round. Usually, when he is angry or excited, he will stare wide, and it looks even rounder, but his hair seems to be a little long recently, and most of his bangs are covered.

He didn't pay much attention to it before. He just felt that there was nothing to look at this person that is so annoying from his face to his personality. But now, when he think about it, he looks a little like a puppy when he opens his eyes.

"Is that right?" After finishing the second question, Shen Jiayan turned his head and looked at Bai Mo and asked.

Bai Mo took a glance and checked, and then nodded, "Uh-huh."

In fact, he was a little surprised, because Shen Jiayan didn't look like a learner, and he was not very smart at ordinary times, and from the homework he just checked, his grades should be very poor, and even the simplest questions could be wrong.

But he learned quickly. He could quickly understand and apply what he said again. It not that he can't learn, but it seemed that he had simply hadn't learned it.

"What to do next question, teach me!" After solving two questions in a row, Shen Jiayan gradually became a little eager to try.

Bai Mo looked at his proud and excited look because he solved the problem, and his eyebrows couldn't help but soften, "Okay."

Under the guidance of Bai Mo, Shen Jiayan gradually finished all the questions. After writing the last question, he felt exhausted.

He leaned on the back of the chair and breathed a long breath. Only then did he notice that it was already dark outside. It was past nine o'clock at a glance.

He rubbed his eyes and couldn't believe that they had been sitting at the desk for hours.

During this period, Bai Mo has been sitting next to him, tirelessly helping him read and answer the questions.

Shen Jiayan has been focusing on his homework without noticing the time has passed. Now he can't help but feel a little guilty. In order to help him, he didn't even complain.

"Well, today... thank you."

Bai Mo put down the pen in his hand and said lightly, "It's okay."

Shen Jiayan looked at him for a while, and the question that had been suppressed before came back. Why on earth did Bai Mo suddenly come to help him?

Seeing Shen Jiayan staring at him, looking like he wanted to talk, Bai Mo asked, "What's wrong?"

Shen Jiayan scratched his head and thought about it. Finally, he asked, "Why do you want to help me?"

Bai Mo's expression was stagnant and quiet for a moment.

During this period, after realizing Shen Jiayan's feelings for him, his mood became a little complicated. He originally wanted to alienate each other directly and let this feeling fade away by himself. However, this person always has to let him care.

Especially after listening to Aunt Chen's story about him, his views on him became more complicated.

In some ways, he thinks he is also quite pitiful. And perhaps out of this pity, he even began to understand why he became such a character.

The scene he saw at the racetrack today also made him understand something again. It turns out that such a domineering young master like him can't do everything, and he will also have times when he can't help himself. Obviously, he doesn't like that man, but for some reasons, he has to do something he doesn't like. To some extent, they are quite similar, and it may be the reason.

And when he interrupted the hug and wanted to take him away, there was obvious hesitation on his face. He wants to go, but he has a lot of scruples. Although he finally made up his mind to leave for some other reasons, he still chose him.
When he pulled him away together, he had a strange feeling in his heart. He thought that maybe he could treat him better.

However, he is not going to tell him this.

So he just said, "Your eldest brother asked me to help you."

After hearing this, the other party showed a sudden understanding. It seemed that the reason was reasonable, so he stopped asking.

"Thank you for your hard work tonight. You didn't have dinner. Let's go down for dinner quickly." Shen Jiayan quickly changed the topic and said.

Bai Mo did not refuse his invitation.

The two got up from the desk. Shen Jiayan stretched out and yawned, and his eyes became a little wet. He raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, and then seemed to feel that his bangs were a little pierced, so he casually squeezed the bangs.

His soft hair was rubbed by him.

Bai Mo looked at it silently, but he didn't notice it at all. He looked up at him and said, "Let's go."

Bai Mo was silent for a moment and stopped him, "Don't move."

"Hmm?"

Bai Mo raised his hand and his fingers fell on his head to help him smooth the upturned hair. The touch in his hand was as soft as he thought.

This move seemed to make the other party a little stunned, and he was directly stunned and forgot to move.

He slowly helped him tidy up his hair and said, "It's time to cut your hair."