Chapter42: if you want to capture, you'll be indulge

The plot says,
[Shen Jiayan watched Jiang Yuanzhou flirt with the young and beautiful bartender in front of him, and an inexplicable strange mood rose in his heart, which made him the can't help but tighten his fingers. He has always known that Uncle Jiang has a lot of lovers, but today is the first time he feels that if such a person like the bartender can fascinate his uncle, why can't it be him?

Although it is ridiculous, this idea has been lingering in his mind. The picture of Jiang Yuanzhou smiling at others in front of him made him speechless.

So, he finally made up his mind and shouted, "Uncle Jiang!"

During the conversation, he was interrupted. A strange emotion flashed in Jiang Yuanzhou's eyes, but he still turned his head and looked at him with a good temper, "Xiao Yan?"

Shen Jiayan calmed down, turned his head and looked at the bartender, and let the other party leave very domineeringly. The other party was shocked by his tone and did so with some embarrassment.

Shen Jiayan looked back at Jiang Yuanzhou and looked at Uncle Jiang, whom he had admired for a long time. This time, he finally made up his mind to break the silent and opened his mouth and said, "Uncle Jiang... I can do it too."]

After reading this plot, Shen Jiayan was stunned.

This is too shameful! He can't do it at all!

[Shen Jiayan: System, explain to me what this plot means! Haven't I confirmed my feelings for Bai Mo? Why do I have to do this to Jiang Yuanzhou!

[The system calms the mechanical sound: Host, calm down first. Although you have found your feelings for Bai Mo, your scumbag nature is still not so easy to change. And because of the last rejection by Bai Mo, your heart has been shaken. Now that you are alone with the object you have admired for a long time, you can't help but have some different thoughts.]

Shen Jiayan: ... That's really a scumbag.

[Shen Jiayan: Am I such a scumbag?]

[The system does not deny it at all: Yes.]

Shen Jiayan: ...Okay.

[System: But the host doesn't have to worry. Nothing really happens between you and Jiang Yuanzhou. The other party will refuse you with a cold face. You will be heartbroken, and then go to find Bai Mo.]

[Shen Jiayan: ... What kind of scumbag am I?]

The system does not say whether it is acceptable or not.

[System: Anyway, come on, host.]

After the system finished speaking, it entered the state of pretending to be dead again.

Shen Jiayan's heart sank, and there were a hundred unwillingness in his heart, but he finally gave up the struggle when he remembered the consequences of violating the task.

He breathed a long breath and observed a moment of silence for himself in his heart. Then he stretched out his hand tremblingly and grabbed the corner of Jiang Yuanzhou's clothes.

Jiang Yuanzhou, who was still talking to the bartender with a smile, suddenly turned his head and looked down at the young man who was holding the corner of his clothes.

The other party was lowering his head. From his perspective, he could only see a fluffy top of his head, with a small vortex in the middle, revealing a pair of slightly of red ears.

He was a little stunned, "Xiao Yan?"

Shen Jiayan still lowered his head and didn't look at him, but called him, "...Uncle Jiang."