Chapter61: Doing something

"Bai, Bai Mo, why are you here?" He moved aside in a panic, but in fact, he didn't pull the distance between the two much, because the bubble pool was so big.

In the fog, Bai Mo's face looked even more dreamy. His dark eyes were stained with a little water vapor, and his eyelashes drooped slightly, and his whole body looked as unreal as a painting.

"I'm a little worried about you. I come and have a look." His voice sounded in his ears like gurgling water.

This scene made Shen Jiayan a little dizzy. Is this true? He even doubted whether he had hallucinations after soaking for a long time.

Although the expressionless face is enough to confuse people, he always feels that today is more eye-catching than usual.

"What's the matter?" It seemed that because his expression was a little dull, some worries flashed in Bai Mo's eyes and approached him again.

"I'm fine!" He immediately came to his senses and realized that it was not an illusion.

Although He doesn't know why, the current situation inexplicably makes him feel a little bad.

"Well, that, I'm almost soaked. You can soak it."

With that, he was about to get up, but he didn't want to be grabbed by the other party.

He is already unstable now. In addition, he was a little dizzy after soaking in the hot spring for a long time. He fell directly on the other party without standing firm, and the water splashed out.

The two skins are close to each other, and he can even feel each other's warm body temperature and a sense of existence that cannot be ignored somewhere.

Shen Jiayan's eyes were wide open. Seeing the people under him looking at him, he hurriedly said, "agh, I'm sorry! My feet slipped. I didn't mean to!"

With that, he hurriedly gestured to stand up.

"Be careful." Bai Mo said in a low voice and raised his hand to hold his arm. The temperature of the palm of his hand was warm, which made his body hotter.

Shen Jiayan was even more at a loss. He got up from the pool in a hurry and quickly walked to the bench next to him. He wrapped himself in a bathrobe and hurried back to the room. The back was quite like running away, leaving a series of wet footprints on the ground.

The person in the pool looked at his back, his eyes were dark, and his throat knot rolled.

After Shen Jiayan returned to the room, he went to the bathroom to take a shower, and the excessive body temperature finally dropped a little. He returned to the room with a towel on his hair and raised his hand to wipe it from time to time.

He has to say that when he was soaking in the hot spring just now, Bai Mo suddenly came over and really scared him. Although they are all men, after all, they are still the protagonists. In such a situation, the two of them are alone inexplicably making him feel strange.

Thinking about it, he turned his head and looked in the direction of the backyard. The door to the backyard had been closed, and he didn't know if the other party was still there.

Just as he was thinking so, there was a knock on the sliding door between the two rooms.

He was stunned and answered in place, "Bai Mo, what's wrong?"

The door was opened, and Bai Mo appeared behind the door. His bathrobe was meticulously dressed, and he looked at him with a normal expression, as if the strangeness in the pool just now was just his illusion.

"I'll come to see you. How's your wound?"

Shen Jiayan smiled dryly, "I'm fine, haha. Don't worry about me."

Although he said so, the other party didn't seem to listen, but came in and looked down at him, "Why didn't you blow your hair?"

Shen Jiayan was sitting cross-legged on the ground, and he had to look up at the other party. The towel on his head was a little blocked his sight. He raised his hand and rubbed his wet hair with a towel. "...I don't have the habit of blowing my hair."

The other party squatted down in front of him silently, raised his hand and picked up the towel on his head, and began to gently wipe his hair.

Shen Jiayan was stunned in place. After a long time, he realized and reached out to take the towel on his head to stop the other party's movements. "I'll do it myself."

Bai Mo was silent for a moment, and his eyes drooped slightly. He looked inexplicably... Poor?

"Sorry, I just want to help you."

Shen Jiayan felt numb when he saw him like this. He had never seen Bai Mo so weak, which made him uncomfortable and a little overwhelmed.

He thought for a while and added, "Well, don't misunderstand. I don't think I need to bother you. I can do it by myself."

"It won't be troublesome." The other party said, "I just want to take care of you. You are injured."

Shen Jiayan was a little speechless.

What he hurt was his feet, not his hands. He hasn't reached the point where he can't take care of himself, right?

But he didn't say it, because the other party seemed to be really a little frustrated because of his refusal.

"Sorry, I won't do this if you don't like it." With that, he was about to stand up and turn back to his room.

"Wait, no." Shen Jiayan was a little powerless and sighed in his heart, "... I don't dislike it."
"Really?"

Shen Jiayan nodded and pulled the corners of his mouth to show a stiff smile, "Of course."

Bai Mo squeezed his lips and said, "Then let me blow your hair, okay?"

Shen Jiayan hesitated for a moment, and finally compromised, "... Then I'm sorry to bother you."

He sat cross-legged on the cushion, and Bai Mo blew his hair behind him. He could feel the touch between his hair from time to time, which made him feel a little itchy. He couldn't help raising his head slightly. Unexpectedly, he looked up with a line of sight as soon as he looked up, which made him stunned.

The other party knelt behind him, a height higher than him, and looked down at him with a soft look he had never seen before.

"All right." Bai Mo turned off the hair dryer and looked at him and said softly.

Shen Jiayan was stunned and came to his senses. He quickly closed his eyes and said, "...Thank you."

After blowing his hair, Shen Jiayan was still a little confused because of the look-on just now. Just as he was distracted, Bai Mo suddenly asked, "Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?"

Shen Jiayan was really a little hungry when he said so. He didn't eat much all day today, and now it's almost time for dinner.

So he nodded, "Okay."

A rich table of food was brought to the hotel kitchen, and the two sat down at the table and began to eat.

As soon as he saw the food in front of him, Shen Jiayan felt more hungry and began to eat it directly. On the contrary, Bai Mo next to him has been slow and neat, so that Shen Jiayan doesn't feel like slowing down the speed of eating.
He quietly raised his eyes and glanced at Bai Mo. He found that the other party didn't seem to eat much. Instead, he lowered his head and concentrated on picking out all the bone in the grilled fish, and then put the fish into his bowl.

"Thank you... You can eat it."

"It's okay. I'm not very hungry."

With that, the other party began to help him peel the shrimp again. After peeling one by one, he put it in his bowl. Soon, Shen Jiayan's bowl was full of shrimp.

He felt a little sorry, so he said to Bai Mo, "...Thank you. I'm almost full. You don't seem to eat much, do you?"

As soon as the words fell, there was a warm touch between his lips, a porcelain ladle containing soup.

He looked at Bai Mo staring at him in awe. The other party's dark eyes were as deep as ink, and his clear voice sounded, "Here Try it."