Chapter57: Encounter

Shen Jiayan was stunned, thinking that he was dazzled, he rubbed his eyes in disbelief, "...Jiang Mingyue? How can you be here?"

Compared with his surprise, the other party seemed to be much calmer. It seemed that he would not be surprised to see him here. He just glanced at him faintly and said, "Do you want to catch a cold when you wear so little?"

Shen Jiayan: "..."

He forgot that this person can't talk well most of the time.

He thought for a more. It seems that it is not strange for Jiang Mingyue to appear here. After all, he is Jiang Yuanzhou's cousin. However, he still had some surprises to meet the other party in such a place.

He looked up at the other party and blinked, "How did you come here? What's the matter?"

"Just passing by."

"Oh." Shen Jiayan nodded and squeezed his lips. At this time, another cool breeze blew. Seeing that the other party was only wearing a thin black T-shirt, he took off his coat and asked to return it to him. "Thank you for your coat."

The other party took a look, but didn't take it. "No, wear it."

Shen Jiayan blinked a little blankly. When did Jiang Mingyue become so kind?

But on the other side, the other party may just think that the clothes he wore were dirty, so he didn't want to take them back. Well, this explanation is more reasonable.

"How much more time will you be in a daze here?" Jiang Mingyue suddenly asked.

"Ah, I'm going in now." Shen Jiayan said that he was about to get up from his seat, but he forgot that he was inconvenient to move now. When he got up, he staggered too quickly.

One hand grabbed his arm in time to help him stand firm.

"Thank you, thank you."

Jiang Mingyue let go of his hand and didn't say anything. He just seemed to notice that he was inconvenient to move, and his eyes fell on his ankle for a while.

"What's wrong with your feet?"

Shen Jiayan was a little embarrassed. "I accidentally fell down when I went to the hillside to enjoy the flowers during the day."

As expected, a trace of mockery flashed in the other party's eyes after hearing it, which made Shen Jiayan blush with embarrassment, "Yes, the ground is too slippery."

"Oh, did someone else fall?"

Shen Jiayan: "...no."

Shen Jiayan suddenly felt even more ashamed. He lowered his head and turned around and left.

Jiang Mingyue didn't say anything, but he followed him when he heard the footsteps.

Shen Jiayan's pace is much slower than before, but Jiang Mingyue just follows him slowly. The two returned to the indoor corridor in silence.

He has to say that Jiang Mingyue's clothes are a little big on him. Although the style of the clothes was originally loose, it was a little too big. His sleeves covered his whole hand, and he was swayed and rustled when he walked.

Jiang Mingyue behind him suddenly said, "Wait a minute."

Shen Jiayan stopped and looked back at him in some confusion. The other party silently walked to him, lowered his head and held his wrist, helping him roll up his sleeve twice, and so did the other hand.

Shen Jiayan looked at the person in front of him with some astonishing, "...thank you."

After his sleeves were rolled up, he loosened his wrist and said lightly, "The sound of friction is too noisy."

Shen Jiayan: "..."

He pulled the corners of his mouth and said nothing. He turned around and continued to walk forward.

After a while, the footsteps behind him stopped. Shen Jiayan looked back and saw Jiang Mingyue standing in front of a door and looked at him faintly, "i'm at my room now"

Shen Jiayan was naturally embarrassed to tell Jiang Mingyue that he was lost, so he had to say, "Then you go in. I'm almost there."

Jiang Ming nodded and turned around and went in.

After watching the other party go in, Shen Jiayan couldn't help sighing.

He originally planned to go back to his room. He thought that maybe Bai Mo had gone back at this time, he was intentionally want to come and find Bai Mo. But what a good time he didn't know how to go back now, so he could only wander around.

And just as he was a little tired and ready to stop and rest for a while, a familiar voice came from the front.

"What a coincidence, isn't this Xiao Yan?"

Shen Jiayan raised his head and found that Jiang Yuanzhou was standing in front of him, looking at himself with a smile.

He was wearing a bathrobe and took off his glasses. There was a little water vapor between his eyebrows and eyes, and his hair was still a little wet. A drop of water fell on his chest under the slightly open bathrobe along the hairline.

The scene in front of him made Shen Jiayan's blood spurt.

Is this a mature man?

He suddenly felt the gap between people.

He swallowed his saliva, forced himself to look away, raised his head and pulled the corners of his mouth at the other party, "Uncle Jiang! What a coincidence, haha... How can you be here?"

Jiang Yuanzhou raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at the door next to him. "This is my room."

Shen Jiayan choked.

How come you came here by coincidence...

Just as he was embarrassed alone, the other party's eyes fell on his coat, and the smile in his eyes faded a little, and his eyebrows frowned slightly.