Chapter 20

But he just looked at him and withdrew his eyes and raised his chin arrogantly, as if he hadn't seen it.

Bai Mo also sat in his seat in silence.

During the meal, Bai Mo could feel that Shen Jiayan was deliberately targeting him.

When he wanted to pick up the dishes, Shen Jiayan deliberately turned the turntable. He wanted to pick up the dishes. Shen Jiayan took away the dishes on the plate.

The first time he didn't react, but after the second and third time, he stopped picking up vegetables and just buried himself in eating.

Even Shen Bowen couldn't stand it. He called Shen Jiayan helplessly, "Xiao Yan."

Shen Jiayan pretended to be at a loss, "Huh? What's the matter?"

Shen Bowen said, "Don't turn the turntable when others pick up the dishes."

Shen Jiayan pretended to be surprised and said in a strange tone, "Ah? Who is it? Is there anyone else here?"

After hearing this, Bai Mo had no reaction. His eyes drooped slightly, and his long eyelashes were covered with a faint shadow.

Extremely childish.

After taking two bites, he didn't eat again. He put down his chopsticks and got up and left the tables.

Shen Bowen sighed and looked at Shen Jiayan with a sense of blame in his eyes. Shen Jiayan shrank his head, but the other party just said helplessly, "Let's eat."

Shen Jiayan nodded and lowered his head to pick up the rice.

In the next few days, Shen Jiayan's behavior still did not stop.

Gradually, Bai Mo got used to it, and even felt a little ridiculous. His methods are extremely low-level, and they are all tricks that can't get on the stage. In essence, he is still afraid of being discovered by others.

He is more timid and cowardly than the boys who mess with him in high school.

.

Shen Yaocheng is not at home these days, and Shen Jiayan is much more at ease when he starts the plot. Usually, it is basic to treat Bai Mo as a transparent person, and sometimes when he is in a "good mood", he will humiliate him in front of him.

But no matter how provocative and bullying he was, Bai Mo did not respond, which made Shen Jiayan feel a little strange.

He repeatedly confirmed with the system that the system said that Bai Mo's performance was indeed a little different from the original text, but the current trend did not deviate too much. Just let him continue the plot, and Shen Jiayan did the same.

Anyway, he will return to school in a few days, and this plot can be over for the time being.

On this day, he was asked out by several friends of the original owner, which was a nightclub the original owner frequently goes.

The noisy music is deafening in the dark environment. Shen Jiayan sat with a bunch of colorful hairs, and the noise around him made his brain ache.

The fox friends were drinking wine and having fun, while Shen Jiayan sat in the middle and silently held the glass and drank water to try to relieve the wine.

The original owner's drinking capacity is very poor and the alcohol endurance is not good, but he prefers to drink. After drinking, he is crazy about drinking. Shen Jiayan himself was not interested in drinking. He wanted to drink without drinking, but he still couldn't refuse when he was drunk by the people around him. He drank a few drinks, and he was already a little drunk.

He sat alone in his seat, trying to reduce his sense of existence. He didn't want to come, but the system said that the original owner's person was very fond of going out. It was okay for him to refuse once or twice. If he refused too much, the setting would collapse, so Shen Jiayan came today.

"Brother Yan, drink!" On the side, Yuan Hao, a red-haired, held two wine glasses and stuffed one of them into Shen Jiayan's hand with a smile.

Shen Jiayan pulled the corners of his mouth and took the cup and drank it hard.

The liquor seemed to be burning his throat. It was so hot that he frowned, but he soon sorted out his expression, pretended to be nothing and joked with Yuan Hao, and then got up and left the booth for the reason of going to the toilet.

Shen Jiayan had just been drunk by them, and now his mind was a little dizzy. After getting up, he felt even worse, but he still stumbled against the wall and walked to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, the noisy music outside was isolated. He finally felt a little cleaner. After washing his hands at the washstand, he delayed for a while before leaving.

As soon as he went outside, he felt that the dizziness and disgust just now came back, and even the picture in front of him became a little blurred.

If he drinks more, he will really get drunk. After returning to the booth, He will find an excuse to leave.

On the way back to the booth, the crowd was crowded, surrounded by men and women dancing and waiters coming and going.

Shen Jiayan walked slowly and accidentally bumped into many people along the way.

As he passed the bar, a waiter turned around with a plate after delivering the wine, and the two collided face to face.

At this time, Shen Jiayan's brain was in chaos, slow, and he didn't react at all. After being hit, he was about to fall forward.

However, he did not fall to the ground as expected, but fell into an arm.

He blinked a little blankly, and the person in front of him was wearing an expensive gray shirt.

An elegant sandalwood came to the nose, and a magnetic sound sounded in my ears.

"Xiao Yan?"

The familiar voice made Shen Jiayan stunned. For a moment, he couldn't tell whether the sound was real or imagined by himself.

He slowly raised his head and looked at a pair of pale gray eyes.

Just as he was still wondering if he was drunk and confused and saw the illusion, the person in front of him suddenly opened his mouth again. This time, there were no previous doubts in his tone, but smiled and said, "Don't you know me?"

Shen Jiayan was stunned and shouted uncertainly, "Uncle Jiang?"

Jiang Yuanzhou said faintly, "It seems that you are really drunk."

It's no wonder that Shen Jiayan didn't recognize Jiang Yuanzhou at the first time, mainly because his feeling today was a little too different from what he saw at the funeral before.

The original text mentions Jiang Yuanzhou's origin. He has a quarter of foreign descent and a little gray in his eyes, but he usually wears glasses and can't see it well. Today, it is obvious without the cover-up of the lens.