Chapter82: i teach you

Shen Jiayan suddenly didn't dare to move. He could only maintain this posture stiffly and quietly wait for Shen Yaocheng to see it.

From Shen Jiayan's point of view, the eyebrows of the person in front of him were slightly drooping, and there's almost no expression, but it's much more gentle than his usual cold temperament.

This is the first time he has seen his eldest brother from this perspective. Inexplicably, he feels a little novel.

At first, he stayed obediently, but as time passed, he began to sit still and couldn't help asking, "Brother, is it almost done? As you can see, It's all healed, I can even play basketball now."

Hearing this, Shen Yaocheng's eyebrows moved slightly and raised his eyes to look at him, "playing basketball?"

"Yes, I played very well. If you don't believe it, you can come and see it next time." Shen Jiayan just said casually that he wanted the other party to believe that he was really okay. Unexpectedly, Shen Yaocheng asked instead, "Who did you play with?"

The other party's eyes stared straight at him. Shen Jiayan was stunned, but he had to reply, "It's just some roommates...and so on, you don't know them."

Shen Yaocheng frowned and stared at him without saying anything. After Shen Jiayan finished speaking, he also felt that this seemed a little inappropriate, and he also looked back to the other party's eyes awkwardly, but neither of them said anything.

In a moment, a knock on the door suddenly broke the silence. The two looked in the direction of the door almost together. When they saw Bai Mo's figure standing outside the open door, Shen Jiayan was relieved and did not notice Shen Yaocheng's slightly frown.

Shen Yaocheng loosened Shen Jiayan's ankle and slowly got up and asked Bai Mo outside the door, "What's the matter?"

Bai Mo glanced at Shen Jiayan, then withdrew his gaze and said lightly, "I left something here."

With that, his eyes fell on a book on the desk.

Shen Yaocheng followed his line of sight and picked up the book and took a look. After confirming, he slowly walked to the door and handed the book to the other party.

Bai Mo nodded slightly, thanked the other party, and then turned around and was ready to leave.

Seeing that the other party was leaving, Shen Jiayan quickly jumped off the desk and followed him. He hurriedly said to Shen Yaocheng, "Brother, I'll go first."

Without waiting for the other party to reply, he left in a huff.

"Bai Mo." When he was about to get to the door of his room, Shen Jiayan stopped the other party. The other party stopped and looked back at him faintly.

Shen Jiayan scratched his head and always felt a little embarrassed when the scene just now was seen by Bai Mo, so he explained, "My brother was just checking my ankle to see if the previous injury had healed."

Bai Mo nodded, as if he didn't take what happened just now to heart. He smiled at him slightly, "Hmm. Did you just come back?"

Shen Jiayan was secretly relieved and said in a brisk tone, "I've been back for a while. I wanted to find you, but I heard Aunt Chen say that you were in my brother's study and went back to the room to wait for a while."

Speaking of which, his eyes changed and he asked, "By the way, how can you be in the study with my brother?"

The other party paused and replied, "It's just a chat for a while."

Shen Jiayan nodded, "Oh, oh."

Just chatting ♂ day.

Bai Mo looked at him for a while and suddenly changed the topic: "I started playing the game you recommended last time two days ago. It's very fun."