Chapter58: continues what we didn't finish last time.

Jiang Yuanzhou narrowed his eyes.

The coat on the young man's body is obviously too loose and does not fit. The hem of the coat is almost up to the root of the thigh, and the sleeves are rolled up because they are too long.

He is probably wearing someone else's clothes, and he seems to have seen it on his cousin today.

Jiang Yuanzhou was silent for a moment.

"Uncle Jiang?" Seeing that the other party was staring at him, Shen Jiayan seemed to be a little distracted, and he called the other party inexplicably.

Jiang Yuanzhou recovered and smiled at him, "Well, Xiaoyan."

He suddenly remembered that he seemed to have been ignoring one thing. Shen Jiayan and Jiang Mingyue seemed to be in the same school. In the past, He didn't know about this because he didn't pay attention to Shen Jiayan's affairs, but now he think that there may be some connection between the two people that he doesn't know.

At this time, the other party was wearing a coat, which made it difficult for him not to think much.

"Xiao Yan hasn't contacted me all this time. What are you busy with?" Jiang Yuanzhou asked inadvertently, "Is it true that you are in love?"

Shen Jiayan almost spit out his old blood.

"Puff--cough, what, what? Uncle Jiang, don't make fun of me. How can I fall in love? I've been busy studying lately!" Shen Jiayan's right words are strict.

He didn't lie either. After all, he was really busy reviewing the exam during this period.

Jiang Yuanzhou pretended to be an accident, "Xiao Yan actually started to learn?"

Shen Jiayan: "..."

As a student, he began to study. Is this a surprising thing?

"Sorry, make a joke with Xiaoyan." Jiang Yuanzhou sneered, and then squeered a smile. Looking at Shen Jiayan's eyes, there was a trace of deep meaning, and then suddenly approached Shen Jiayan.

Shen Jiayan was stunned and took a step back reflexively, but he didn't stand still because of a sprained foot and fell directly to the ground.

Both of them flashed a trace of astonision.

Shen Jiayan looked up at Jiang Yuanzhou, blinked, and his ears were about to burn. He explained very awkwardly, "... I twisted my foot when I went to enjoy the flowers during the day."

Jiang Yuanzhou was slightly stunned when he heard the words and stared at him for a while, as if to confirm whether the words were true. For a moment, his eyes turned to his ankle and looked for a while. The originally slender ankles were slightly red and swollen at this time, and they looked even more shocking against the white calves.

He was silent for a moment.

"So that's it. It seems that Xiaoyan is not convenient to walk now."

Shen Jiayan was stunned. Before he could react, he felt that he was suddenly picked up.

Shen Jiayan: "?!"

Jiang Yuanzhou held his thigh with one hand and held his back with the other, almost letting him sit straight on his arm. The two faced each other, and their eyes were almost equal.

It seems that because the sandalwood on Jiang Yuanzhou's body is more dense than ever after being so touched. The aroma at such a close distance drilled straight into the nasal cavity, making him blush inexplicably.

Shen Jiayan was stupid.

What's the situation? Who can tell him why Jiang Yuanzhou picked him up without saying a word?? And why does this posture feel a little weird?