Chapter78: Do you know luka?

Bai Mo, who was sitting in the back seat of the car, looked at the two figures that disappeared across the street from the corner of the street. His face was expressionless, but the air pressure around him was terribly low, his fist was tightly clenched and his knuckles was white.

The driver sitting in the driver's seat glanced at the person in the back seat from the rearview mirror, which scared him into a cold sweat.

He has never seen such an expression on the other party.

He swallowed his saliva and said cautiously, "Well, Mr. Bai, do you want to wait a little longer? Or go straight back to the company?"

Bai Mo slowly closed his eyes and said. "No, wait a little longer."

"Okay, okay."

.

It was more than an hour after Shen Jiayan and Jiang Mingyue finished eating. After the two finished eating, Jiang Mingyue suggested to go for a walk.

Although Shen Jiayan was a little surprised, it was rare for the other party to make such a request, and it was not easy for him to refuse, and there was a period of time before the next class, this could help him kill some time.

So the two walked around for more than an hour. Before going back to school, Jiang Mingyue asked him if there was any other place he wanted to go.

Shen Jiayan felt a little helpless and funny. All he could say was that he still had classes later and it was almost time to go back to school. The other party didn't say anything more when he heard this, so the two went back to school together.

Just as soon as he got to the school gate, Shen Jiayan saw a black car parked at the door, which he had never seen, but a familiar slender figure was standing beside the car with his arms and his eyes drooping slightly.

He stopped, and his expression gradually became complicated.

And the expression on Jiang Mingyue's face beside him gradually cooled down at this time.

Aware of his gaze, the other party raised his eyes slightly and turned his head to look at Shen Jiayan. The delicate face, which had no expression, bloomed with a shallow smile, which was beautiful and pleasing to the eyes.

"You are here."

Shen Jiayan was a little embarrassed, but obviously he couldn't pretend not to see him. He could only stiffen his scalp and say to the other party, "Bai Mo, why are you here?"

Didn't he tell the other party that it was inconvenient to meet? Why did he still come?

He took out his mobile phone and took a look. He found that the other party had not sent him another text message after the two text messages at noon. He was stunned, "Why didn't you tell me that you were at school? How long have you been waiting?"

"It's okay. I haven't waited for long." The other party avoided answering and said lightly, "I just happened to come here to see if I could see you, but I didn't expect to really meet you."

With that, he smiled a little at him.

But obviously this is not the truth.

Shen Jiayan raised his eyebrows slightly and was speechless for a moment.

The other party should have been waiting here for a long time, right? Thinking about it, he couldn't help but feel a little guilty about Bai Mo.

But soon he remembered Jiang Mingyue's words again.

When he remembered that the other party said that Bai Mo liked him, his expression was stiff. He subconsciously took a step back and kept his distance from the other party. He swallowed the words that were originally on his mouth. When he open his mouth again, his tone became a little stiff and estranged: "Well, what's the matter with you coming to me?"