Chapter83: Main plot

"It's like this here... Press this first and then press this... and then make a big move like this--"

The boss's blood bar in the picture was cleared at the moment the voice fell, the huge body slowly fell down, and the word "clearance" appeared on the picture.

Shen Jiayan smiled a little and turned his head to look at Bai Mo, "How is it? Do you understand a little bit?"

Bai Mo looked down at him slightly, with long eyelashes hanging down, with a faint smile on his face, "Uh-huh."

Shen Jiayan suddenly realised that he seemed to be a little too close to the other party, so he suddenly let go of the other party's hand and retreated to his seat.

"That's good. Then you can have a try."

"Uh-huh."

Shen Jiayan loaded the game again, and this time he let Bai Mo play by himself. To his surprise, Bai Mo played better than he thought this time. Although he still hadn't beat the boss, he has a little decent operation.

After the game, Bai Mo thought about something, "I still don't seem to be able to use the big move like you just now. Can you teach me again?"

Shen Jiayan readily agreed. He was about to hold the other party's hands and hands to teach him again, but the WeChat prompt sound of the mobile phone on the tea table next to the sofa sounded, and the lock screen also lit up.

The eyes of the two were attracted to it at the same time.

Bai Mo, who was closer to the mobile phone, took a look. Just as he was about to lean over to help him get it, Shen Jiayan suddenly remembered something. He quickly reached out and took the mobile phone first and held it tightly in his hand.

Bai Mo looked at him with some dismay, and then smiled guiltily, "I'm sorry, I just want to help you get it."

Shen Jiayan's cheeks were a little red, and he coughed twice. "No, it's okay. I'll take it myself. Don't bother you."

With that, he hurriedly looked away.

It was so dangerous that he almost let Bai Mo see his lock screen.

The lock screen is the photo he changed two days ago, which is the photo of him and Luka of Bai Mo's cosplayed, He took a picture with his mobile phone, but he cut off a lot of his face, mainly Bai Mo's side face.

After he went back that day, he took out this photo and looked at it for a long time. In fact, he still liked this photo very much, because Bai Mo's side face was very similar to Luka, so after thinking about it, he still used it.

And Bai Mo himself would be embarrassed to see it, especially when he was so surprised and resisting at that time, the other party would probably think that he was pretended to be upright but in fact, he liked it, right?

Thinking so, he hurriedly opened his mobile phone and looked at WeChat. After confirming that there was nothing important, the screen was turned off. Some thieves put the mobile phone in his trousers pocket with a guilty heart, and did not notice that Bai Mo stared straight at him.

"Okay, let's continue." He said to Bai Mo as if nothing had happened.

Bai Mo also withdrew his eyes and answered faintly.

Shen Jiayan continued to reach Bai Mo's side and held his hand and asked him to control the handle, and soon left the matter just now behind.

In the end, Bai Mo finally successfully passed the game. Shen Jiayan almost cried with joy, and there was a feeling of watching his own cub grow up.