Chapter71: Who is it?

Shen Jiayan's mouth opened in the shape of o, and it took a while to slowly close.

Has it turned out that Jiang Yuanzhou has returned the clothes to Jiang Mingyue? Didn't Jiang Mingyue ask anything? Wasn't he curious as to why his clothes were with Jiang Yuanzhou?

Just as he thought so, the other party said, "Why is the coat I gave you in his place?"

Shen Jiayan looked at him with some surprise and blinked.

He didn't know how to answer for a moment, but on the other hand, didn't he ask the other party when he took the clothes back from Jiang Yuanzhou? It should have been asked, so why did he ask him again now? Does he want to confirm something? What kind of answer does he want to hear from him?

Shen Jiayan was a little nervous for a moment. It must be pervert Jiang Yuanzhou said something to Jiang Ming that makes him think too much. Does he doubt him and his cousin have something together?

"Ah, just... At that time, I happened to meet Uncle Jiang in the corridor. He asked me to go to his room to sit down, cough, and I felt a little hot in the room, so I took off my coat, but I forgot to take it when I left". He said nonsense with a guilty heart.

Jiang Mingyue looked at him in silence for a moment, not knowing what he was thinking. Shen Jiayan couldn't help but look at him a little erratic and did not dare to look directly at the other party.

Jiang Mingyue doesn't really feel that he is so crazy that he will hook up with his classmate's cousin, right?
He pretended to be calm and picked up the glass and took a sip of water to hide his guilty heart.

As a result, the other party said at this time, "Are you his lover?"

Shen Jiayan choked and was choked by the water and suddenly coughed, "Cough--"

Just as he blushed and looked up at Jiang Mingyue with a frightened face, he found that the other party was staring at him seriously. He was really asking this question seriously.

He didn't know how the other party came to such a conclusion, but he still refuted it harshly, "How can it be!"

"Me and him don't have that kind of relationship!"

Seeing that he looked anxious and his face was crimson, not like he was pretending, Jiang Mingyue was silent for a while.

So did he misunderstand? Nothing happened between the two of them that night?

He doesn't know why, this perception has made him feel much better about his gloomy mood these days.

However, he recalled the conversation with Jiang Yuanzhou in the study that day. He can now basically confirm that the person he said the other day was Shen Jiayan, and from the conversation that day, it can be seen that he has been fascinated by others, but now Shen Jiayan obviously has no meaning to the other party.

So, it is really one sided?

This idea made him feel a little ridiculous. After all, that's the famous Jiang Yuanzhou. As long as he can remember, his cousin never lacked a suitor. What he wanted was easy to get. Will such a person fall in unrequited love?

This made him silent for a moment, and then asked for a long time, "Don't you like him?"

Shen Jiayan was a little speechless and a little ugly, but he finally shook his head, "... Didn't I tell you? I have someone I like now."

This reminds Jiang Mingyue.

The figure he saw in the hotel a few days ago came to his mind. Yes, the person Shen Jiayan likes now is him.

He suddenly became silent, and his eyebrows gradually faded, and he didn't say anything more.

Seeing that the other party stopped asking, Shen Jiayan was also secretly relieved.

After a while, the waiter came in and served the food, and the two of them started to eat in silence.

Halfway through the meal, Shen Jiayan suddenly proposed to go to the bathroom. He just drank too much water and had to solve it.

Jiang Mingyue said to him lightly, "Go out on the left hand side."

"Okay, thank you." Shen Jiayan said, so he got up and left the room and walked to the bathroom.

After he solved the urination, he finally felt relaxed for a while. He washed his hands in the sink and dried them and was ready to go back to the box.

But just as he was about to turn around and leave the toilet, the door was suddenly blocked by a slender and straight figure. In his eyes, he saw a chest in a gray shirt, and a familiar faint fragrance poured into his nose.

He raised his head in a little stunned and looked at Jiang Yuanzhou's handsome face. The other party was looking at him slightly, with a pair of silver-rimmed eyes on the bridge of his nose, and his eyebrows were soft and he raised the corners of his mouth with a shallow smile.

"What a coincidence to meet Xiao Yan here."

The soft voice of the other party reached his ear, which made Shen Jiayan stunned, "Uncle Jiang, how can you be here?"

He subconsciously took a step back. At this time, there were only two of them in the bathroom, which gave him an inexplicable sense of crisis in his heart.

He always feels that every time he is alone with Jiang Yuanzhou, there is nothing good.

His movements were quietly put into the eyes of Jiang Yuanzhou, and the smile in his eyes faded a little, but it was not obvious on the face, "There is a social occasion. I just wanted to smoke a cigarette, but I didn't expect to see Xiaoyan in the corridor."

Shen Jiayan recalled the men in suits and leather shoes he had seen, and felt that the other party's words were somewhat credible, so he relaxed a little.

"Xiao Yan came with his friends today?"

Shen Jiayan nodded, "Uh, with--"

He just wanted to talk about Jiang Mingyue, but he stopped halfway through the speech, and his expression suddenly became a little stiff.

In fact, he did not want Jiang Yuanzhou to know that he had too much contact with Jiang Mingyue, so that the other party would not know that he had been chasing Jiang Mingyue before.

"Hmm?" The other party raised his eyebrows slightly, as if waiting for him to continue.

Shen Jiayan laughed and fooled him, "Well, I came with my friends. They are still waiting for me. Then Uncle Jiang, I'll go back first."

To his surprise, the other party did not stop him. He was silent for a moment, and then smiled at him, "Well, go."

Shen Jiayan couldn't help looking at Jiang Yuanzhou with some surprise. Seeing that the other party still looked at him with a faint smile, it seemed that he really had no intention of retaining.

This is really rare.

Although it was a little strange, he did not continue to struggle with this problem. He turned around and ran away.

When Shen Jiayan left the bathroom, the smile on Jiang Yuanzhou's face also faded. He slowly walked to the sink and washed his hands, dried them with paper towels slowly, and then threw the balls of paper towels into the trash can.

When he returned to the corridor, the passing waiter bent down and shouted respectfully, "Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Yuanzhou said a faint um, and looked at Shen Jiayan, who disappeared at the corner of the corridor, "What did the guest just now come with?"

The waiter was stunned and followed his line of sight to look down the corridor. He recognized Shen Jiayan's figure, suppressed the surprise in his heart, and replied, "That guest came with Jiang Shao."

A burst of silence.

"I know."

After the waiter nodded slightly to Jiang Yuanzhou, he continued to walk forward. When he left, he lowered his head and did not dare to look at the other party's look.

This is the first time he has seen Mr. Jiang show such a cold look.