Chapter 28: Embarassment

When he got up early the next morning, Shen Jiayan received his class notes from his classmates and his recent homework. His whole body was not good.

He is still a sophomore(in university)now, but he asked to leaves for a period of time because Shen's father was seriously ill before, and it was almost time to go back to school in two days.

After such a long rest, he naturally accumulated a lot of homework that hasn't done. During this period, he was either playing plots or playing games and reading comics every day, and he completely forgot about it.

[Shen Jiayan: Why do you have to do homework after wearing books (Pain Mask)]

[System: Homework is still need to be done, but the host doesn't have to be too serious. The original owner's grades are very poor, as long as he can pass.]

[Shen Jiayan: That's what you said...]

According to the original owner's incompetent, he actually has no interest in learning this kind of thing, and there is no need to say anything about his grades. He has been on the edge of falling the examination. However, although Shen's father didn't expect anything from him, his only requirement was to graduate from college, so he still had to learn a little.

Before going through books, Shen Jiayan was originally a hard-working college student with good grades, but his major was completely different from that of the original owner. He studied science, while the original master studied business. Looking at the pile of professional vocabulary in his homework, he felt that his head was going to break.

Fortunately, he can still solve some math questions, but before doing the questions, he needs to check some professional terms mentioned in the questions. It takes twice as long to answer the questions than usual.

Originally, the math homework was quite simple for him. He scratched his ears and cheeks. Sitting at the desk, he felt that his hair was about to be pulled out by himself.

In the evening, he finally finished his homework for a class, but it was only the tip of the iceberg. Shen Jiayan felt that he had been hollowed out.

Just as he yawned and was about to take a rest, a low voice sounded above him, "What are you doing?"

Shen Jiayan was so scared that he saw Shen Yaocheng standing behind him, leaning slightly from behind his shoulder to see the homework spread out on his desk.

"Brother? You scared me to death." Shen Jiayan said with lingering lingering feelings in her heart.

"Sorry." Shen Yaocheng said in a low voice, and there was not much apology on his face, "The door is open."

With that, he continued to look down at the things on his desk. After discovering that it was a homework, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, as if he didn't expect that he could also do homework. Then he looked at Shen Jiayan again and his eyebrows eased a little.

Shen Jiayan inexplicably tasted a trace of relief from his sight.

However, the next moment, after carefully looking at his homework, Shen Yaocheng's expression became ugly, and he frowned again.

"How did you do this question, and how can the answer be 254?"

"This question is also wrong."

"This answer is messy."

Shen Yaocheng's gratifying mood just now disappeared, and a layer of haze was covered with his eyebrows. As he continued to look at the following questions, his face became more and more ugly.

Shen Jiayan's expression also gradually became embarrassed.

"How can such a simple question be wrong?"