Chapter 24

Shen Jiayan was stunned for a moment.

He doesn't know if it's his illusion, but he always feel that Bai Mo seems to be a little colder than usual today.

His eyes looked at him as if he were looking at a stranger, and there were no waves in his eyes.

In the past, when he saw him, he would at least show disgust or annoy, but now, there is nothing.

His eyes made Shen Jiayan stunned for a moment, and he was in a trance for a while.

Did he do anything to make him angry?

Well, he has done a lot.

But he didn't show such an expression when he looked at him before, did he? Is it because of what happened last night?

"What's the matter?"

Just as he was distracted, Bai Mo repeated it again, and there was still no wave in his tone.

Shen Jiayan shuddered and flint for a moment, but the next second he remembered that he had a task now, and he remembered that he violated the punishment of the plot and forced himself to enter the state.

"Well, uh-huh." He coughed twice and asked as usual, "Where have you been today?"

Bai Mo frowned.

"Do you have anything to do with it?"

Shen Jiayan choked.

Not really, but...

"Of course there is! Whose house do you think you live in? You go out early and come back late every day, which affects me a lot, okay?

Although it's only seven o'clock now, he speaks confidently.

Bai Mo looked at him blankly. Under the gaze of those eyes, Shen Jiayan's original momentum gradually faded.

"If it's okay, please leave." After saying that, Bai Mo made a gesture to close the door.

"Wait!" Shen Jiayan said, almost put his hand into the crack of the door like last time, but at this moment, it seemed to recall the painful memory of that time and shrank back in an instant.

At the same time, Bai Mo's movement also stopped, and the door stopped in the middle of closing.

Shen Jiayan breathed a sire relieved.

The other party didn't say anything more, but looked at him quietly as if waiting for him to speak.

Shen Jiayan's pressure doubled under the other party's focused gaze, and it took a long time to speak.

"Why didn't you come down for dinner just now?" He asked in a dry tone, "Aunt Chen has cooked so many dishes. If you don't eat, won't you waste it? Do you think it's appropriate for you to waste food in other people's houses?

Obviously, Bai Mo usually doesn't waste anything at all. He has to say that he has the most leftovers for every meal in the past, and now he still comes to beat it upside down.

This made the indifferent Bai mo suddenly loosen, and a trace of sarcasm flashed in his eyes.

"Do you want me to have dinner with you?"

The tone is like satirizing him.

This made Shen Jiayan choke and quickly retorted, "Don't you understand people's words?" Who said I want you to have dinner with me? I mean, don't waste the food cooked by Aunt Chen, you know? Who is going to have dinner with you!"

His speed of speech suddenly became very fast, as if he was hiding something, and his cheeks were gradually covered with a layer of crimson.

"It's really troublesome to talk to people who don't understand!" After saying that, he turned his head and raised his chin high. Without looking at him, he turned around and left, and thummed down the stairs.