Part 75: Your friend won't mind, will he?

After the game, Shen Jiayan sweated profusely, and his cheeks turned a little red because he had just finished exercising. He sat on the bench and rested for a while, wiping the sweat from his forehead with a towel.

He looked up and drank up the water in the water bottle, but he was still a little thirsty. He couldn't help looking at the empty bottle in his hand with frustration.

"Drink this." A clear and pleasant voice sounded in front of him, and a slender hand stretched a bottle of mineral water in front of him.

He looked up and found that the person in front of him was Jiang Mingyue. The other party lowered his head slightly and looked down at him. The broken hair on his forehead was a little soaked by sweat, but his face was still calm as usual, and his breathing was as calm as water.

Shen Jiayan blinked in surprise, "Thank you."

After getting along with each other for the past two days, he found that Jiang Mingyue was quite easy to get along with. As long as he didn't make the other party angry, there would be nothing. The relationship between the two is much better than before, and they look a little like friends.

Thinking about it, he also smiled a little sincerely.

He reached out to take the mineral water, opened the bottle cap and drank it.

Jiang Mingyue sat down next to him and quietly looked at the front.

Shen Jiayan drank more than half of the water in his hand. After drinking, he put the bottle in the seat between the two.

He thought for a moment and said, "Well, are you hungry? I couldn't treat you to dinner yesterday. If you can, let me treat you once today?

Jiang Mingyue did not refuse, "Okay."

"Then go back to the dormitory first."

"Uh-huh." When Jiang Mingyue got up, he also picked up the bottle next to him.

Shen Jiayan didn't think much about it. At this time, he wanted to go back quickly to cool down.

After returning to the dormitory, Shen Jiayan asked the other party, "Do you want to wash first?"

Jiang Mingyue was about to open his mouth, but Shen Jiayan's phone rang at this time. Jiang Mingyue paused and closed his mouth.

"Hello?" Shen Jiayan answered the phone.

After the person opposite opened his mouth, his eyes widened slightly and he was stunned, because the person who called was Bai Mo.

The two haven't contacted each other for several days.

After reading the little mother's literature comic in his room that night, Shen Jiayan was so ashamed that he fled from home to school the next day, mainly because he really didn't know how to face the other party. Now, as long as he thinks of Bai Mo, he can't help but think of the plots in the comic.

Are the other party's actions intentional or does he think too much? He still doesn't understand what the other party means.

Now he suddenly called, and Shen Jiayan didn't know how to face the other party for a moment. He squeezed his lips and shouted tentatively, "Bai Mo?"

"Uh-huh." The other party answered indifferently, and he couldn't know the emotion.

"Well, what's the matter with you?" Shen Jiayan asked awkwardly.

He hoped in his heart that the other party would not mention what happened that night.

"How have you been at school these two days?"