Chapter 25

Jiang Yuanzhou's deep gray eyes were looking at him, with a touch of emotion in his eyes.

"Xiao Yan."

Why is Jiang Yuanzhou here??

Shen Jiayan felt that his brain might be down for a moment. Is the person in front of him real??

What kind of luck is he?? People who deliberately wanted to avoid it appeared again. And does he have to meet Jiang Yuanzhou every time he came out! Or always in such an awkward situation??

No, is this really a coincidence? How can there be such a coincidence in the world?

And at this time, the other party just looked at himself in a leisurely manner, and there was no surprise on his face.

"Uncle Jiang, why are you here?" He asked suspiciously.

Is he following him?

As if seeing through his doubts, the other party smiled and replied, "I called home, but I heard that Xiaoyan was not at home, so I came directly to find Xiaoyan."

Shen Jiayan's expression was stiff for a moment.

Did Jiang Yuanzhou really come to find him for that promise? Why??

He should not... Is he really here to get rid of him?

Shen Jiayan swallowed his saliva, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible, especially in the current situation...

He suddenly felt that his current situation seemed to be a little dangerous.

The two of them are alone in the empty bathroom, and there is no one else in the corridor. Even if he shouts for help now, no one will hear him...?

He looked at Jiang Yuanzhou's eyes and was a little more vigilant in an instant.

He doesn't know if it's psychological. He always feels that Jiang Yuanzhou's smile at this time also seems to be very meaningful.

Just as his pupils were shocked, Jiang Yuanzhou suddenly opened his mouth and spoke in a faint tone, but what he said made him shudder.

"Xiao Yan, have you been hiding from me recently?"

Shen Jiayan choked.

Unexpectedly, he saw it out??

His brain went blank for a moment, and he didn't know what to say for a moment.

After a long time, a smile slowly pulled out of his face and laughed dryly, "Ha, haha, how can it be! It's my fault. I've been busy playing during this period, so I haven't received Uncle Jiang's call! It's really not that I didn't answer it on purpose. Besides, how can I hide from Uncle Jiang!"

He opened his eyes wide and looked at Jiang Yuanzhou to show his sincerity.

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at him for a while, and then lowered his eyes and smiled.

"Really? That's good."

With that, he raised his eyebrows slightly, "But Xiaoyan is too serious. Uncle is just joking with you."

Shen Jiayan was stunned for a while and pulled the corners of his mouth, but he couldn't laugh.

"So, Uncle Jiang, you came to me...?"

Jiang Yuanzhou did not answer directly, but turned around and said to him, "Go and wash your hands. I'll wait outside."

Shen Jiayan was stunned and then replied, "Okay..."

When he went out, Jiang Yuanzhou was standing outside the door, with a cigarette in his hand, and his eyes were slightly drooping.

After Shen Jiayan came out, he slowly turned his head and looked at him, with a shallow smile on his face again, "Xiao Yan."