Chapter68: it turns out Xiao Yan likes this

The content of the cartoon is quite normal at the beginning, mainly to introduce the background and tell some things about the protagonist's arrival at the protagonist's home.

The protagonist is a typical little white flower. He met the protagonist's father in difficulties and was helped by him. He was very grateful and agreed to the other party when the protagonist's father pursued him.

And the protagonist Gong is a domineering young master. At first, he was unhappy with the protagonist everywhere, and he was very bad at humiliating him in every way, but as a little white flower, the protagonist naturally chose to forbear.

Shen Jiayan: ... It seems that they have known each other in a while.

But he has to say that the author portrayed the protagonist as very pitiful, and even Shen Jiayan began to pity him.

After seeing the young master deliberately drive Xiao Baihua out of the car and leave him alone in the mountains, he was furious, "This attack is really not a thing!"

The more he looked at it, the more angry he became, but he chose to continue reading for the sake of investigation.

The young master's bullying of Xiaobaihua lasted for a period of time, but during this period, he unconsciously gradually thought about Xiaobaihua. Finally, after the young master realized his feelings, he began to bully the protagonist in a different way.

Once at the dinner table, a guest came to the house. The young master's father was chatting with the guest and laughing, and Xiao Baihua also listened quietly with a smile. The young master suddenly hooked the other party's leg under the table, and Xiao Baihua whispered in horror.

The conversation stopped abruptly. Everyone turned their heads and looked at him, and the young master also turned his head to look at him, making an innocent look, which made Xiao Baihua blush from his neck to face, but he could only pretend to be okay.

On another occasion, the young master deliberately entered his room while Xiao Baihua was taking a shower. Xiao Baihua didn't take the bath towel. He noticed that someone outside thought it was the young master's father, so he could only ask the other party to lend him a towel, but the people outside did not move for a long time, which made him feel a little strange. He opened a gap in the bathroom door and looked out, and saw the young master in the room.

The young master bent his lips badly and pushed the door directly in. Xiaobai wanted to escape in a hurry, but was held by the young master from behind. He was so scared that he exclaimed. At this time, the young master's father entered the bedroom, thinking that Xiao Baihua joked him outside the door as soon as he took a shower. Unexpectedly, there were two people in the bathroom...

Shen Jiayan was shocked. When he saw that the two were about to start doing, he closed the book directly, and put the comic back on the desk in a trance.

Although he read these comics for investigation, he didn't expect that the scale of this comic was so large. He blushed and wanted to pause and prepare to see other comics first. So he put the comic back in the corner of the desk, picked up the next one and began to read it.

The character setting of this comic book is a little different from the previous one. The protagonist is a straight man at the beginning, while the protagonist Shou is a beautiful and cold widow. At the beginning of the story, the protagonist's father died, and then he and his mother were left alone in the family.

His mother took care of him as before, but since his father passed away, he felt that there seemed to be something different.

One morning, when he got up and came out of the room for breakfast, he saw his mother cooking with his back to him. The other party was wearing a white shirt, a black apron outside, and a hidden lines outlined by an apron strap on his waist.