Chapter63: Why are you smiling at him?

Jiang Mingyue looked at the clothes in his hand and was silent for a while. The silence outside made Jiang Yuanzhou, who was originally wearing a shirt in the bathroom, feel something wrong. He glanced sideways into the room and said, "Ming Yue, haven't found it yet?"

The more Jiang Ming wanted to speak, the more he wanted to ask Jiang Yuanzhou, and looked at him for a long time with a complicated expression.

Jiang Yuanzhou saw that his cold cousin had rarely showed such an expression, and raised his eyebrows slightly, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Mingyue looked at the faint cyan of Jiang Yuanzhou and his obviously tired face because he didn't have a good rest last night. What he wanted to ask suddenly couldn't be asked.

The previous conversation in the study was replayed in his mind.

"It's a little silly..."

"There is no defense..."

"Sometimes it looks pitiful..."

"It's very cute."

Now, each one is against the one in his mind.

It turned out that he was the one who fascinated his cousin.

Jiang Mingyue was silent for a long time, and finally said, "Nothing" under Jiang Yuanzhou's doubtful eyes.

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at him strangely, but did not say anything. He just walked to the cabinet in person and picked up the cuffs, and then returned to the bathroom.

When Jiang Yuanzhou changed his clothes to meet Jiang Mingyue at the door, the other party was hanging his head and frowning, as if thinking about something extremely important, and was also a little absent-minded when calling him.

Although it was a little strange, he knew that with his cousin's sultry personality, even if he had something on his mind, he would only hold it in his heart and would not say it, so he didn't ask, and the two went out thoughtfully.

By the time they arrived at the hotel lobby, almost all the others had arrived. When they came, many people came to greet each other in the spring, mainly to Jiang Yuanzhou.

Jiang Mingyue is not in the mood to deal with these now. He focused on other places and noticed Shen Jiayan hiding in the corner of the crowd at a glance.

The other party is wearing a white sweatshirt and blue jeans today. The usually fluffy and soft black hair is very disobedient on the top of his head today. He took a look of the reflected glass, raised his hand to tidy up his hair, and tried to press back the swaning hair, but no matter how he pressed it, it would rise again.

After going back and forth several times, Shen Jiayan finally had to give up. With some frustration, he turned around and nested in the corner of the wall and yawned tiredly.

It seems that he didn't have a good rest last night.

Shen Jiayan was indeed a little sleepy today. Although he went to bed early last night, he couldn't say how stable he slept at night. He had several dreams in a row at night. In one of the dreams, he was kissed on the forehead. He also smelled the familiar smell of flowers in that dream. In short, it was a very strange dream.

"Xiao Yan." Jiang Yuanzhou's voice interrupted his thoughts.

Shen Jiayan, who was still distracted, instantly raised his nerves and opened his eyes wide to look at Jiang Yuanzhou, who walked in front of him.

"Uncle Jiang."

Jiang Yuanzhou had a faint smile on his face, and his temperament was always gentle and elegant, as if what happened last night was all conjectured by Shen Jiayan alone.

"Did Xiaoyan sleep well yesterday?"

Shen Jiayan recalled that what happened last night was not good, but he still said, "Very good!"

"That's good." Jiang Yuanzhou looked down at him, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and suddenly got closer. He said slowly, "It was a pity yesterday."

The magnetic voice lingered in his ear, which made Shen Jiayan feel that the tip of his ear was a little hot. His eyes were erratic and he answered vaguely, "Uh-huh, uh."

Jiang Yuanzhou smiled gently, bent down, and said in his ear with a little smile in his tone, "Next time I take Xiaoyan to a place where no one can disturb us."

Shen Jiayan's whole body was not good. He refused very much in his heart and even wanted to tell him that there was no next time, but he still tried to make a shy and shy look on the face, "...Okay."

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at him with a shallow smile, and suddenly raised his hand to his cheek and pinched it.

Shen Jiayan: "..."

How can you pinch his face like that?

Seriously, before last night, he really killed him, but he didn't expect Jiang Yuanzhou to have such a hobby.

Jiang Yuanzhou seemed to be satisfied. After touching his face, his face was much better. He said to him, "I'll go there for a while, Xiaoyan, see you later."

Shen Jiayan nodded obediently, "See Uncle Jiang later."

Then he looked at him and turned away, and he was relieved.

Fortunately, his corner is relatively hidden. From other places in the hall, only Jiang Yuanzhou's back can be seen, and no one can see Jiang Yuanzhou's pinching his face.

Just then, another familiar cold voice sounded again.

"What were you talking about just now?"

Shen Jiayan was shocked. He turned his head and saw Jiang Mingyue leaning against the wall and staring at him.

"...didn't say anything."

Jiang Mingyue turned his head and looked at the direction where Jiang Yuanzhou was at this time, and then looked back at Shen Jiayan, "Are you familiar with him?"

Shen Jiayan blinked in surprise, and didn't understand why Jiang Mingyue suddenly became interested in the matter between him and Jiang Yuanzhou.

But no matter what, let him know that the relationship between Jiang Yuanzhou didn't seem to be a good thing, so he shook his head and said, "I'm not familiar with him."

The other party didn't know whether he believed it or not, but just looked at him quietly for a while.

After a long time, he asked coldly, "Where's my coat?"

This problem stunned Shen Jiayan unexpectedly.

So... where is Jiang Mingyue's coat?

He remembers that he has been wearing it since he separated from the other party in the corridor last night, and then he also wore it when he happened to meet Jiang Yuanzhou...

He took it off when he was in Jiangyuanzhou's room! He also forgot to take it when he left, that is to say, his coat should still be in Jiangyuanzhou.

When Shen Jiayan thought of this, his whole body was not good.

He has to find a way to get that coat. After all, he still has to return it to Jiang Mingyue. Therefore, he had to go to Jiang Yuanzhou's room to find him later.

Thinking of this, he was a little tired and sighed in his heart, but he still said to Jiang Mingyue, "... Well, can I bring it to you when I go back to school? I'll take it home today and send it for dry washing, and I'll return it to you tomorrow."

He knew that he would not refuse to the extent that the other party loved cleanliness.

Sure enough, Jiang Mingyue said nothing more. He looked away faintly, and Shen Jiayan was also secretly relieved.

Just as he looked away, his eyes happened to be against Jiang Yuanzhou, who was surrounded by a group of people not far away. The other party's eyes were looking at them accurately, and their eyes seemed to be much colder than usual.

Shen Jiayan was a little inexplicable, but after all, when he met the line of sight, he still smiled at the other party.

Jiang Ming's particularly cold voice sounded, "Why are you smiling at him?"