Chapter 9

Thinking of yesterday's events, Shen Jiayan was also a little complicated when he faced Bai Mo, but now he has a task, so he can only walk the plot in front of him as normal.

"Uncle Jiang, you are here." Shen Jiayan said to Jiang Yuanzhou again.

Jiang Yuanzhou's eyebrows relaxed a little behind the lens and called him, "Well, Xiaoyan."

Shen Jiayan turned his head and looked at Bai Mo beside him. He said with some disgust, "Uncle Jiang, were you talking to him just now?"

He looked at him as if he were looking at garbage, and soon looked away, as if he felt disgusted when he looked at him for another second.

"You may misunderstand. He is not an important person."

"It's just a cheap shit crawling on someone else's bed."

Bai Mo's face turned a little white in an instant, and a trace of hatred flashed in Shen Jiayan's eyes.

Shen Jiayan's heart was thumped and panicked, but he still couldn't show it on his face. He continued to point to him and say, "What are you still standing here for? You still want to talk to Uncle Jiang. Do you deserve it? Why don't you get out of here?"

Bai Mo lowered his head, his long eyelashes trembled gently, and his lips were bitten white. His hands hanging on his side were tight, and he turned around and left silently.

Jiang Yuanzhou's eyebrows also moved slightly. He turned his head and looked at the figure that Bai Mo left. There was no emotion on his face, and he didn't say anything. He turned back faintly to look at Shen Jiayan, as if he had a smile.

"Okay, Xiaoyan, don't be angry."

Unlike other elders, Jiang Yuanzhou never taught Shen Jiayan. He was very indulgent and often said to him, "Do whatever Xiaoyan wants."

This is also one of the reasons why the original owner likes him very much, but now in Shen Jiayan's opinion, Jiang Yuanzhou doesn't really spoil him. He just doesn't care about it. In Jiang Yuanzhou's view, he probably disdained to discipline people like the original owner at all.

At this time, Jiang Yuanzhou may be disgusted with Shen Jiayan's behavior just now, but on the surface, he did not show any emotion, and even changed the topic very normally: "Is there anything wrong with Xiaoyan looking for me?"

Shen Jiayan quickly turned his attention back to Jiang Yuanzhou, as if he had forgotten the existence of Bai Mo in an instant. All his anger just now dissipated, and he said with some embarrassment, "No, nothing, it's just that I haven't seen Uncle Jiang for a long time."

With that, a slightly shy smile appeared on his face, "I like the game console that Uncle Jiang gave me some time ago. Thank you, Uncle Jiang!"

Naturally, it is impossible for Jiang Yuanzhou to handle the gift to the original owner in person. It was probably arranged by his assistant. Jiang Yuanzhou probably didn't know it, but at this time, he still smiled calmly, "As long as Xiaoyan likes it."

Shen Jiayan's cheeks turned red.

"If there is anything else you want, just tell your uncle."

He has to say that Jiang Yuanzhou is really good at it, which is probably why he is many people dream lovers.

There has always been a lot of news about Jiang Yuanzhou's lace. Naturally, there is no shortage of people around people like him. He is also famous for being good to his lover, but he is also diligent in change, because for people of his status, there is no need to control his desire at all.

As a person who has been watching him since he was a child, the original owner actually not only worships and admires Jiang Yuanzhou, but also has a little other thoughts in his heart, but only the original owner knows it.

Bai Mo, who looked at all this coldly from a distance, looked at Shen Jiayan with a somewhat shy look, and suddenly seemed to understand something, and the corners of his mouth pulled a sarcastic curvature.

Shen Jiayan didn't know that he was being watched at this time, and he was still immersed in his acting skills.

[Shen Jiayan: System, how is my acting skills! Isn't it getting better and better!

[System:...]

Jiang Yuanzhou's eyes drooped slightly and stared at the young man in front of him. His skin was very white, and his facial features were not bad if he looked at it carefully, but his hair was dyed colorful, and he wore many fancy earrings on his ears, which made him want to look away at a glance.

The other party seemed to notice his eyes and looked up at him, but soon moved away, with a little shyness on his face and red ears.

After a while, the young man quietly turned his eyes back, as if he was looking forward to his reaction.

Jiang Yuanzhou looked away as if he hadn't seen it.

[System: I think he is disgusted by your acting skills.]

[Shen Jiayan: ...damn it, although i don't want to admit it, it seems so. what a jerk!]

There was a movement around. Everyone didn't know when they began to move from the hall to the church. Looking at the time, the funeral was about to begin.

Shen Jiayan wanted to say something to Jiang Yuanzhou again, but Jiang Yuanzhou had turned around and said, "It's about to start. Go in."

Shen Jiayan also had to shut up.

Jiang Yuanzhou had gone far away. Before leaving, he turned his head slightly and glanced in the direction of Bai Mo, and his eyes were meaningful.

This plot ended, and Shen Jiayan was relieved. This time the plot was quite smooth.

"Okay, okay, he's finally gone."

Shen Jiayan's disgusting expression collapsed in an instant. As if relieved, the whole person was visibly relaxed with the naked eye, regained his usual sloppy appearance, and followed the other guests to the church.

This scene was seen by Bai Mo not far away, and his eyes were a little more suspicious and puzzled.

From Shen Jiayan's mouth shape just now, it can be seen that he is saying, "Finally gone."

He is very glad that the man just left? But just now, he obviously looked disgusted to him very much, and even humiliated him because the other party approached him. Did he pretend to look in front of the man just now?

An idea flashed through my mind.

——Is he helping him out just now?

But as soon as the idea came out, he killed it.

The arrogant and annoying Shen Jiayan helped him relieve the siege? What a big joke.