Chapter70: Coat

Shen Jiayan looked embarrassed. The other party obviously saw that he was amplifying his words. After all, he had to be carried to climb the mountain the day before yesterday. He was also a little embarrassed and quickly changed the topic, "... Why are you here?"

After asking, he found that he seemed to have asked nonsense. Last time the other party said that this was also his dormitory.

Jiang Ming looked at him more and walked across the room, "Come back and stay for two days."

Not only Shen Jiayan, but also Darren was a little surprised.

Everyone knows that Jiang Mingyue moved out of the dormitory in order to avoid Shen Jiayan before. Why is he suddenly willing to come back now?

Naturally, Shen Jiayan was not so sentimental that he thought that the other party was relieved of the past with him. The other party probably just felt that he could tolerate a little more now. If it hadn't been for the special circumstances, the other party probably didn't want to come back and live under the same roof with him.

In a word, he'd better be cautious and try not to mess with each other these two days.

Shen Jiayan thought so and silently returned to his bed.

.

When Bai Mo came home at night, he was stunned after learning from Aunt Chen that Shen Jiayan returned to school when he was away.

"I know Aunt Chen." After he finished speaking, he turned upstairs and went back to the room, and his expression gradually cooled down.

Obviously, the other party left so suddenly to avoid him.

He knew that he was scared by him.

It seems that he did too much this time.

He didn't want to do it like this, but since the time he held hands on the mountain, the other party was obviously hiding from him. He made such a move last night in a hurry, but he didn't expect it to be counterproductive, which directly pushed people farther away from him.

There was a sense of dryness in his heart, but he soon calmed down again.

At least he can confirm now that the other party is not indifferent, is he?

He recalled the comic he saw in Shen Jiayan's room last night and couldn't help raising his lips.

The other party obviously associated him with the plot in those comics last night, and his eyes were fluttering when he looked at him.

To be honest, he is indeed a little surprised to see such a thing. Although he doesn't know what kind of mind he is looking at it, at least the other party is thinking about it now. If the other party has no feeling to him at all, then he should be irritable.

And... Since the other party likes that, he may also change his means.

Anyway, let him be alone during this period, and he will come to see him after a while.

It just so happens that he has something to deal with during this period. He looked at the share acquisition contract on the table, and his eyes were a little more colorful.

.

Originally, Shen Jiayan planned to be a transparent person during the period when Jiang Mingyue lived in the dormitory, so that he would minimize his sense of existence in front of Jiang Mingyue, so that there should be no friction.

It's just that this is actually a little difficult, because the dormitory is only so big, and the desks of the two are next to each other.

Jiang Mingyue was reading next to him when Shen Jiayan was playing games in front of his desk. Although the other party didn't say anything, he was too embarrassed to disturb others, so he had to silently put away the game console and start learning.

He held his chin in one hand and held a pen against his head in the other, and looked at the question in front of him solemnly... in a daze.

He thought for a moment and wrote the formula in the book. After a while, he felt that it was wrong and erased and rewrote the individual formula. As a result, he erased it again. In this way, he went back and forth several times, for a long time and did not do a single question.

Jiang Mingyue, who was next to him, suddenly put down the book, got up and walked to him and asked him, "Where can't you do it?"

Shen Jiayan was stunned and looked up at him and blinked.

The other party looked cold and slightly irritable between his eyebrows. Only then did Shen Jiayan realize that it might be his own noise that disturbed the other party, so he squeezed his lips and said with some embarrassment, "I'm sorry, have i disturbed you? Then I'd better go to the library."

"You really can do it alone?"

Shen Jiayan closed his mouth silently and was speechless.

Jiang Mingyue moved his chair over, sat next to him, looked down at his homework, and frowned slightly. Shen Jiayan thought that the other party would mock him at least a few words, but he didn't expect that he didn't, just start with the questions he made a mistake.

Shen Jiayan was a little surprised, but he quickly devoted himself to the topic.

After more than an hour, after Jiang Mingyue helped him roughly explain the topic, Shen Jiayan suddenly became cheerful and looked at the other party very gratefully, "I understand. Thank you."

Jiang Ming looked at him more and didn't say anything. Shen Jiayan, who was about to return to his desk, said again, "Well, thank you for giving me a lecture. Otherwise, I will treat you to dinner?"

In fact, Shen Jiayan was just asking, thinking that the other party would definitely refuse.

"Okay."

"Haha, it's okay next time--" Shen Jiayan said that he realized that the other party had not refused, and he was stunned.

Jiang Mingyue actually agreed to go out for dinner with him??

"Where to go?"

Shen Jiayan asked directly without much thought just now. In fact, he didn't think about it, "up to you..."

The two finally went to a private restaurant about 20 minutes away from the school. Shen Jiayan never came, but Jiang Mingyue seemed to be a regular customer. As soon as the waiter saw him, he greeted him respectfully and took him to the private room.

After sitting down, Shen Jiayan looked at the decoration of the private room with some novelty.

When he just walked in, he found that the restaurant was very private and high-end, very suitable for business. Sure enough, when he walked in, he saw several men in suits and leather shoes.

After ordering, the waiter left the box, and the room returned to silence.

Shen Jiayan was a little embarrassed. He secretly glanced at Jiang Mingyue, who was sitting opposite him. The other party lowered his eyes slightly and looked up at him, "What's the matter?"

Shen Jiayan pulled his lips, "Nothing."

He didn't know what to talk about with the other party. After all, there was nothing in common between the two. Even the other party promised him to have dinner with him today. He was surprised.

In a moment of silence, he could only drink water tactically, and a glass of water was finished by him in a short time.

"Are you thirsty?"

Shen Jiayan was embarrassed, "Haha, just a little bit."

Although he said so, he silently put down the glass.

The silence lasted for another time, and Jiang Mingyue suddenly said, "The coat last time--"

Shen Jiayan stiffened. He didn't remember this until the other party mentioned it. He forgot to take his coat back from Jiang Yuanzhou!

"Sorry! I forgot to return it to you. That... Can I return it to you in a few days?"

He doesn't even know whether Jiang Yuanzhou has kept that coat. He wouldn't have lose it, would he? Or is it left in the hot spring hotel? Shen Jiayan thought so that he couldn't help worrying about whether he could get it back.

But who knows, Jiang Mingyue said, "No."

There was a faint coolness in the clear voice, "My cousin has returned it to me."