Once Avery left I went to take a shower and pick out my outfit,As soon as I finished getting dressed paisley called me to see if I was ready yet, I told her give me ten minutes and  I should  be on my way .

When I got to her house she was already outside waiting for me ," Morning sunshine".

" Morning LeLe, where do you want to go to eat".

"Starbucks"

" Starbucks again?

"Ye....

" why you stopped talking

"Girl he's fine she whispered to herself

" Who,Who

" Are You a damn owl,I was talking about him she whispered even though he was a distance away.

" Damn girl he is fine

As we were walking  I noticed  that paisley 's little eye candy was in front of us about to go into Starbucks too.

I guess he heard us behind him because he stopped and held the door for us, I smiled and told him thank you as I practically ran to find us a seat.

A few seconds paisley walked up to me and smacked upside the head causing me to   almost choke on my water

" What the fuck yo

" ya ass ain't slick

" and ya ass better be lucky I like you, making me almost spill water on my cute outfit  and shit.

" shut yo ass up"

"Li... Anyway he gave me his number though she said cutting me off

My eyes grew wide .

" Damn I forgot to order your food

Paisley got up an placed her order, it took her awhile to come back.

"What took you so long?

" I couldn't figure out what I wanted to get.

Just as I was about to respond I saw Avery  approaching us and my eyes grew wide which caused Paisley to burst into laughter.

I then put two and two together and realize she had something to do with it.

" Bitch that's what took you so long , what did you tell him?

She just sat there on her phone

" Here's your food paisley"

I  rolled my eyes and mumbled dumb ass under my breath

" You wasn't saying that last night, you ain't gotta front you know you like me.

Paisley called herself coughing and then she gonna say ain't that the truth.

I glared at her causing them both to laugh.

That's when Reagan walked up to us I tried my hardest not to get upset by her presence but despite my efforts I rolled my eyes and  to my surprise Paisley did too .

" Alright y'all  I got to get back to work, ight gab I'll hit you up later

" He got your number?

Paisley and I exchanged a glance before we both said no and got up and walked away leaving her to look dumbfounded.

We decided to get our nails done and Reagan kept calling paisley to find out where we were.

" She's really starting to get on my last nerve I swear".

" Paisley why are you  and Reagan even friends in the first place

" Initially when we first met she was way different, now that I think about it she didn't start acting like a thot  until junior high.

"Wow

" Don't get me wrong I love the girl but she can be a handful at times , but what color are you getting?

" I was thinking black , what color are you getting

" Orange

After we got  our nails done I walked Paisley back home ,she kept trying to get me  to stay over because it was kind of late  but I told her I'll see her  later.

" Call me when you get home , I'm not playing either "

" I will I said as I hugged her then left.

When I got home  I called Paisley then I got ready for bed.