Lately every time I call Avery his phone is either busy or it goes straight to voicemail , I'm trying my hardest to remain as positive as possible but it's getting ridiculously hard.

Before I officially allow myself to think the worst I decided I'd do some investigating and the first place I went to is his house.

I waited until 5:30 to go over there ,as I was driving into his block I noticed a cab pulling up to his house.

I slowed down and waited to see who would come out the cab.

Five minutes later Reagan emerged , I watched as she went to ring his door bell and a few seconds later he opened the door greeting her with a kiss.

My first instinct was to get out the car and confront them but I decided against it and headed back home.

As soon as I got home Trey called me,I wasn't in mood to talk but I answered anyway.

" Hello

" Hey, how are you

" I'm ok, how are you

" I'm fine ,what are you doing

"Laying down

" Why do you sound like that, are you okay?

I hadn't realized I was crying until he asked me that.

I told him I was fine and I'd talk to him later but he wouldn't let me get off the phone.

" You don't have to tell me now but when you feel comfortable I'm here if you want to talk.

I told him thank you but in the back of my mind I was thinking he's only saying that to try and make me feel better.

I don't even remember falling asleep but when I woke up the phone was still to my ear and I heard light snoring.

Just as I was about to hang up Trey woke up.

" We're fighting, you fell asleep on me while I was talking to you.

" I'm so sorry, I don't even remember falling asleep

" It's cool, do you have anything planned today

" Just class

" What time

"9:00,why?

" I was thinking after class we could hang out the rest of the day.

I thought about it for awhile then I told him yes.

" Would you mind if I dropped you off at school

" Not at all, I'm gonna text you my address right now.

After I give him my address I started getting ready , he told me he should be on his way in an hour.

As I was walking downstairs Avery decided to call me,let me brace myself .

" Hello

" Hey how are you

"I'm alright

" That's good ,what are you doing

" About to head to class

" I miss you,we should hang out later

Just as I was about to respond I heard Reagan's voice in the background ,right then and there my heart dropped to my stomach.

He tried to cover it up by turning the tv on , I guess he thought I wasn't gonna catch on because a few minutes later he came back to the phone and apologized for the noise.

I wanted to respond but every time I tried I would get choked up even more so I just hung up.

As soon as I hung up Trey text me and told me he was outside, I checked myself out one last time before walking out the door.

When I walked up to his car he was standing there waiting for me with the door open,how cute.

As I got in the car,Avery decided to call again,I guess he finally realized that I hung up on him.

" Hello

" Did your phone cut off ?

" Mhmm, sorry

" What are you doing later, I miss you

" I don't know

" We should hangout

" Alright

" Call me when you get home and I'll come over

" Alright bye.

After I hung up I turn my phone off and throw it back in my bag.

" Are you okay?

"No

" What's wrong

"I think Avery's cheating on me with Reagan.

"Why

" I want to his house and seen them kissing and when he called me earlier I heard her in the background and he had the nerve to try and play it off by turning the tv on.

" He's a dumb ass if he's cheating on you with Reagan , don't stress over it baby girl.

"maybe he just felt sorry for me and thought if he told me he wanted to date me I'd be happy.

" Maybe he thought I'd be happy that someone like him was interested in me... I mean I was but

" Gabby he's a dumb ass if he can't see what a special person you are point blank period.

" No actually I'm the dumb ass for believing someone could be interested in me, jokes on me right.

" You can't allow one person inability to see the beauty in you determine your worth

" You're just staying that to try and cheer me up

" No I'm telling you this because I want you to see what I see in you and until that happens I'm gonna start giving you daily assignments.

I just looked at him like he was crazy, why would he waste his time on me, I was about to ask him that when he said " Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves.