cramping my style

Being that Trey forbidded me to help with anything and I wouldn't listen ,he made me leave the house and  he told me he'll call me when everything was finished.

I decided to go visit my mom and see how she was doing , since I started college I haven't seen  her much being that she lives upstate.

When I got to her house she was coming outside, I found a parking and got out.

When she saw me walking towards her she practically ran to me, " Hey sweetie how are you?

'' I'm fine and you , we have so much to catch up on.

" Who are you telling, you moved and became hard to get a hold of  she said as we walked in her house.

" Is that a baby bump I see

" Yes I said with a huge smile as I sat down.

" What's his name, how old is he and does he have a job.

" His name is Trey, he's twenty two and he's a pharmacy tech.

" I want to meet this Trey ,does he treat you good?

" I'm having a gender reveal party in a week or so ,he is beyond a blessing to me.

" I'm glad to hear that , I can't wait to meet him and my grand baby.

" You'll love him mom , we actually met each other at a cook out and I was with someone else at the time.

" He's a lucky guy to have you in his life

"Aww thank you mommy.

She smiled at me  and said you're welcome, We talked for another two hours then I told her I'd call her later