For some reason I spent the majority of the night tossing and turning and what makes it worst is I had to wake up at 7,I pray that my classes go by fast.

Just as I was about to go take a shower my door bell rang, I thought about letting it ring who ever it was could always come back.

So that's exactly what I did and proceeded into the bathroom to get ready.

Surprisingly when I came out the bathroom my doorbell was still ringing so I slowly went downstairs and when I got downstairs Avery was at my door.

" Took you long enough, had me freezing my ass off and shit".

" Good morning to you too Avery ,what's up?

"May I come in".

I stepped aside and let him come in even though I was confused as to why he was at my house.

" I came to tell you that your classes were canceled.

" Thank you but you could've called me to tell me that , how do you know that anyway?.

" Somethings are better done in person, Reed told me.

" Reed? , are you talking about that guy that was my sub yesterday ?

" Yeah and if you're wondering why he told me it's because he saw me talking to you and figured we knew each other.

" So he just walked up to you and said , hey bro tell that girl with crutches her classes are cancelled?

He chuckled and said" Reed and I are best friends and he told me to tell you that classes are cancelled that's all.

" Mhmm , is that all you came over for?

" well since you don't have class and I don't have to work today . I was wondering if you wanted to hang out.

"We hung out yesterday Avery lol

" Gabby seriously , do you?

"I might end up falling asleep on you though.

" That's not what I asked you,but was that a yes or nah?

'' I guess Avery lol.

" If we are gonna chill we gotta have the proper chill essentials so are you hungry or thirsty gabby we could order something.

"Yes and I could make something for us,what do you want to eat?

"Nah I'd rather order something "

" suite yourself but don't beg for some of my food.

I decided I was gonna make some pancakes,eggs and bacon with a parfait.

I made enough for the both of us because I know he's gonna ask for some of my food.

As soon as I sat down he started eyeing my food and I casually kept eating, a few minutes later I asked what we watching.

He told me we were gonna watch beastly first then beyond the lights.

" Your food is in the microwave and your parfait is in the fridge.

"Can you get it for me Gabby?"

I looked at him like he'd loss his mind, I made him wait until I finish my food when I came back he was eating my parfait.

" You have a problem, how you ask me to get your food then eat my parfait?

He just laughed and took his plate out of my hand, I swear he's irking.