I have to do some serious apologizing and I know the perfect way to do it , I thought to myself as I headed back to the guest house.

As I was driving I came across a cute little jewelry store called unclaimed diamond and when I walked inside I spotted this bomb ass watch for trey.

He better like it too because if he doesn't that'll be the last present he'll receive from me, as soon as I got to the house I rushed out the car and went to find Trey.

Once I found him I asked if we could talk and he told me sure so we walked back into our room for some more privacy.

" Babe I'd like to apologize for not giving you the opportunity to fully tell me your side of the story before I spazzed on you, I said before handing him the bag.

He opened the box and took the watch out then he said" I appreciate you buying me this  but you didn't have to.

" I really felt bad and I didn't feel like a simple sorry would be enough.

He was about to say something when his phone started ringing, " hold on babe he said before he answered his phone.

" Hello

" Yo Trey control your girl , she mad violent for no reason

" Charles what are you talking about

" She came to your mom's house earlier and punched me in my face, I didn't expect it to hurt but shortie hits hard as fuck

He looked at me then started laughing," Bro why are lying?

" Ask her if you don't believe me

" Alright I will hold on , " Babe did you punch Charles in the face?

" I sure did  I said with a big smile

He shook his head at me then continued his conversation with his dumb ass cousin, " I'm sure she had good reason to

" All I did was open the door for her and she punched me

" I'll talk to her about it and call you back later .

When he hung up the phone he started laughing again ,once he stopped laughing he said "so I guess you found out Charles was behind everything.

" I'm really sorry for not allowing you to talk

" I forgive you and I'm glad you punched Charles in the face he deserved it