The flowers was a nice gesture but I can't get distracted and fall back into his trap until I know he's serious.

I put them in the kitchen and then I went to change my clothes, as I walked into the bathroom there was a knock at the door.

I contemplated whether I wanted to answer it, I didn't feel like being bothered so I just let them knock until they got the hint.

After taking my shower I took a nap and when I woke back up , I decided to call Trey and see what he was up to but he didn't answer,a few minutes later he called me back.

"Hello

" Hey Gabby, what's up?

" Nothing much,I just wanted to see what you were up to.

"Nothing much just chilling, you should come over.

" Come over where?

"My house ,I'm gonna text you my address

" Umm

" Ummm what

"I don't know about that

" What are you scared of?

" Nothing

" Then come over.

I thought about it for awhile then I told him I'll think about it.

" So are you coming or nah

" I'll think about it, I said as I went to my closet to find something to wear.

" Alright, Wyd

" Watching tv ,I said as I slipped on some sweats and a tank top(outfit in the media).

After I finished getting dressed I told him I was gonna call him back because Paisley was calling me, he said alright then hung up.

I waited until I was five minutes away from his house to call him back but it went to voicemail.

As soon as I walked up to his door and rung his bell he called me back.

" Hello

" Hey , hold on my bell is ringing.

When he opened the door he had the hugest smile on his face ," Hey he said as he stepped aside and let me in.

" What's up I said as I hugged him, damn I thought to myself when he let me go.

" Are you hungry , he asked as I followed him into the kitchen.

"You cooked?

" Yes, I made potato gnocchi with meat sauce.

I was kinda skeptical so after he gave me my food I said a mini prayer that I wouldn't die , surprisingly it was delicious.

" Would you like something to drink?

"Yes,what do you have?

" Juice, Liquor,Soda

I told him it didn't matter and a few minutes later he came back with two glasses and a bottle of captain Morgan as soon as he poured me a glass I gulped it down.

Then he poured me some more after I finished my food, I tried to get up and I felt weird so I sat back down.

" Are you okay?

" I've never drank that much before.

Trey told me he'll take my plate for me and put it in the sink, when he came back he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie.

I told him yes and he helped me up and guided me into his movie room, we decided to watch Fruitville station.

In the middle of the movie I ended up falling asleep ,when I woke back up it was 1:30 and Trey was sleeping.

I tried to get up without waking him up but he woke up anyway damn I thought to myself.

" Where you going?

"I'm about to go home

" Nah stay here I don't want you driving and you've been drinking.

" Trey I'll be fine , I said as I got up .

" Gabby you not going anywhere , he said as he made me sit back down.

"Trey I don't have any extra clothes

" I'll think of something but you're not driving home.

I gave up after awhile and I eventually fell back to sleep, when I got up again I was in a bed and I had a massive headache.

As I was getting up Trey walked in, thank god because I felt so dizzy.

" Hey sleepy head

" Hey Trey I said dryly.

" What's wrong?

"My head hurts

" I figured that he said as he handed me some food ,two aspirins and some orange juice.

"Make sure you eat before you take those he said as he left the room.

When he came back he had some clothes with him and when he handed them to me I realized they were my clothes.

"How did you get my clothes

" I went to your house he said in a duh tone.

" How'd you get my key

" It was in your bag and before you ask no nobody saw me.

How did he know I'd ask that, I told him thank you and went to take a shower.

When I came out the shower and I got dressed, I felt so refreshed.

" Trey I want your shower like oh my gosh

" You're always welcome over here he said as he winked at me.

I didn't know how to take that so I told him I should go, he convinced me to stay a little bit longer ,which turned into hours later.

When I was about to leave he tried to prolong it so I told him I'd call him when I got home.

As I was leaving Avery called me but I sent it to voice mail.