Lately I've been such a brat and I blame Trey because he feeds into my shenanigans, I think it's because I'm pregnant.

We were supposed to go on a group date but I ended up over sleeping which I don't know how because I asked Trey to wake me up.

He told me okay but didn't do it , when I asked him why he told me he didn't wake me up because I told him I was still sleepy and he didn't want to keep disturbing me.

I couldn't even be mad at him because when I finally woke up he walked in with breakfast," Aww thanks babe.

" You're welcome ,when you finish eating and taking a shower get dressed I have a surprise for you.

I was tempted to ask him what it was but I figured I'll just wait and see , after getting dressed I went to see what trey was doing and I noticed that neither Paisley nor Reed was here.

" Trey ,Trey

" Yes babe he said as he came out of the bathroom

" Where's Paisley and Reed ?

" At my mom's house he said before going back in the bathroom.

" In case you're wondering why they're over there,my mom invited all of us over when I told her we were in PA he said as we walked out the door.

"I like how you left me and went to your mom's house I said when we got in the car.

" You turned my mom against me ,she said she's not letting me in the house until I came back to get you.

I chuckled and told him he was lying.

" You'll see he said as he started driving

When we got to his moms house Trey got out first and I wait a few minutes before I got out just to see if he was lying or not , sure enough his mom almost slapped him when she didn't see me so I got out the car quickly.

" Hey Gabriella how are you his mom said as she pulled me into a tight hug

" Hey mama T I'm fine and you

" I'm fine sweetie, there's someone who's been dying to see you.

I was gonna ask her who when Gianna and Harmony appeared , I let go of mama T and gave them a hug.

" We missed you Gianna said as we walked into the house

" I missed you guys too, I have to tell y'all something

" Are you and Trey breaking up Harmony asked

Before I could respond Mama T asked if we could talk for a second, we walked in the kitchen where it was more quiet and before I could sit down good she said " You're pregnant aren't you?

" Yes how did you know

" I've been dreaming about fish lately and you have a certain glow now, does Trey know?

"Yes

" I know it's way too early to say but you're gonna have a boy

I couldn't help but laugh," how do you know I asked once I stopped laughing

" I just feel it ,it's hard to explain any who go back in the living room I'm pretty sure Trey's looking for you.

As I was coming out the kitchen I ended up almost knocking Trey over," Were you looking for me?

" Yes but I figured my mom tried to kidnap you

" Stop hatin on our bond

" Oh please, I wanted to tell you Reed and I are leaving.

I told him alright then I went to talk to Harmony,Gianna and Paisley again.

" What were you saying before auntie Teresa stole you away from us?

" I was gonna tell you guys that I'm pregnant

" See I told you Gabby,do you know how many months you are yet?

" No I find out in a couple of weeks

"Either way congratulations they all said in unison

" Thank you

" You're welcome

"We should all go out later Harmony said

" I'm down ,how long are you guys in PA for

" Two weeks then we're going back to CT

"It's lit we have to turn up while y'all are here

" Most definitely but you can't be all under Trey's in love ass !

I was gonna say something when Paisley cut me off and said" Fuck that no guys are coming.

" When are we leaving?

" At 8 so be ready Gianna said as Trey and Reed walked in with Trey's cousin and brother.

" Gabby we're stealing Trey for a guys night Charles said as he gave me a hug

" Hey to you too Charles I said as I returned the hug

" Hey Jonah I said as I went to hug him.

" Hey Gabs,when you're tired of Trey let me know he whispered.

" Boy move , Trey get your brother I said before walking back into the kitchen.

" Mama T I'm about to leave I'll see you later I said as I gave her a hug.

" Bye sweetie,have fun tonight

" Thank you.

" You're welcome sweetie,tell Trey to come here when you go back out there.

" Babe you're mom wants you

He looked at me then went to see what she wanted, when he came back out he had a attitude

" What's wrong

He shook his head nothing before walking out the house, I wonder what his problem is I thought to myself as I walked outside and got in the car.