Trey and I spent the rest of the night talking and watching movies until I fell asleep on him,I woke back up to the sound of my phone ringing.

When I check the caller ID it was Avery so I turned my phone off and went back to sleep.

A few hours later Trey woke me up and asked me if I wanted to go get breakfast, I told him yes and went to get ready.

When I finished getting dressed I asked Trey where we were going and he told me to Panera Bread,"Damn it's packed Trey said as he backed out and headed to the drive thru.

" Hi, welcome to Panera Bread, what would you like?

" Babe what do you want Trey asked

" A bagel with cream cheese and a frozen lemonade

"Can I have two Bagels with cream cheese and two Frozen lemonades.

" Would you like anything else ?

" Can I have two brownies

" Will that be it?

" Yes

" Your total will be $13.26

When Trey pulled up to the window I tried to hand him a twenty dollar bill and he rolled his eyes at me before pulling out his credit card and handing it to the girl at the window.

" Can you put your pin in.

After Trey punched in his pin she handed him back his card then she handed him the food.

" Thank you Trey said with a smile as he took the bags out of her hand.

" Anytime Cutie, have a good day

I gave her a fake smile and said " We will thank you.

When we got back to Trey's house, he tried to help me out of the car but I told him I'm fine and got out.

I had to wait for Trey to open the door and when he did I went straight into the kitchen with him right behind me.

" What's wrong he asked as he handed me my food.

" Nothing

" Tell me

" Just because I try to help you pay for Our food doesn't mean you have to get an attitude and on top of that, that dusty thot was flirting with you .

" Babe I'm sorry for getting mad at you and I wasn't even paying her attention.

I just ignored him and started eating my food,when I got finished I threw my trash away and walked out the kitchen and into the living room to watch tv , a few minutes later Trey followed me.

" Babe

I ignored him so he stood in front of me,"Trey move I'm trying to watch tv.

" I'm not gonna move until you talk to me again.

"Trey I forgive you now can you move.

" No because I don't believe you

"Trey stop playing can you sit down.

After a while he finally sat down and when he did he kept trying to talk to me , I tried my hardest to ignore him but the more I did the more he kept talking.

"Trey I'm trying to watch tv can you be quiet.

He kept talking so I got up but he grabbed me causing me to fall in his lap , I tried to move but he wouldn't let my go.

" Trey let me go

He continued to ignore me so I decided I'd mess with him, " Trey I have to pee and if you don't let me go I'll pee on you.

As soon as I said that he let me go and when he did I flipped him off and ran to the bathroom.

When I came out the bathroom I went into the guest room and laid down.