Instead of thinking of the perfect way to tell Trey I'm pregnant I decided I'd just wing it ,I was expecting Trey to be home when I got there but he wasn't so I decided to set date night in motion.

I already had everything else set I just had to make sure my new favorite restaurant was open still.

Just as I got off the phone with Gino's he walked in ," Hey we said in unison as I walked towards him and gave him a kiss.

" Why are you home so early he asked when the kiss broke.

" Class was cancelled for today

"I got my wish after all he said with a smirk.

" What was your wish, to spend time with me?

He nodded his head and smiled, " That's perfect because I planned a date night for us.

" Where are we going

" You'll see I said with a smirk, we have to start getting ready now though if we wanna beat traffic.

I didn't even wait for him to respond before heading upstairs, I waited to after I took a shower to pick out my outfit.

I decided to wear a strapless dress with some heels, hopefully I don't fall.

When I went back downstairs Trey was waiting for me," Took you long enough he tried to mumble as he walked towards the door.

I was gonna respond but I decided against it, " Am I driving or are you trey asked as we approached the car.

" I'll drive I said as I opened the door and got in .

The whole time I was driving Trey kept trying to figure out where I was going but I refuse to tell him.

It took us an hour to get to Gino's and when the valet came to park the car Trey looked at him like he was crazy.

" Babe it's his job relax I said as I took his hand and we began walking in the restaurant.

" Welcome to Gino's would you guys like a table or a booth

" A booth I said with a small smile

" Right this way please

As we were walking towards our booth I was becoming more and more nervous.

" I'll be back shortly with your menus

Once the waiter came back and handed us our menus I told him  I already knew what I wanted.

" What would you like ?

" I'd like bake ziti

"What would you like to drink

" Bottled water please

" Sir are you ready to order yet or do you need some more time?

" I'm ready to order, I'd like penne Alfredo with a Manhattan

"Babe this is a nice restaurant how'd you find it

" I came here with Paisley awhile back

" I actually brought you here because I  um I have to tell you something I said as I took his hands in mine.

" What do you have to tell me he asked nervously

Instead of responding I reached into my purse and handed him the poem I wrote earlier

Before he opened it up and read it he asked me what it was , as I was about to respond the waiter handed us our food.

He waited until he finished eating before he read my poem:'' You make me nauseous!
Or is it your baby I'm carrying?
Either way I want to barf
And it's all your fault!

He reread it three more times before he looked up at me and said " Are you saying I make you sick ?

I chuckled then I said " You missed the whole point of what I was trying to tell you.. I

"What were you gonna tell me ?

" Well rude ass had you not  interrupted me I was going to tell you I'm pregnant

'' You're what, how ?

" We had intercourse that's how I said in a duh tone.

" No babe I'm saying how if we haven't had sex in awhile.

"I know but it only takes one time ,I found out I was pregnant that day I went to the doctor.

" So you weren't sick , why'd you lie to me?

" I wanted to make sure I had all the answers to your questions before I told you.

" You could've still told me instead of having me think you don't want a baby by me.

" I apologize I said as the waiter brought us the check

Trey offered to pay the bill but I told him since I planned this date he didn't have to.

Before we left I told Trey I had to go to the bathroom and he told me he'd be in the car.

I told him okay before heading to the bathroom I ended up getting lost in the process ,by the time I found the bathroom thirty minutes had past .

As I'm making my way outside Trey text me just as I'm about to read the message I bumped into someone ," I'm  I said but  paused when I noticed it was Avery.

He looked at me for awhile then walked away.