Officially yours

I guess it's true when people say house hunting is serious business, since telling Trey I wanted to go house hunting he's been searching endlessly for one that meets the requirements of what I want.

We've found three we really like but I already had a favorite and we didn't even go see it yet , we are actually supposed to go look at houses later on today.

As I was getting ready the realtor called me and told me her other client canceled ,she asked me if I wanted to come earlier and I told her yes.

I was gonna wait for Trey to come back but I decided to text him and tell him to meet me at the house.

He didn't reply until I was half way to the house,he said he should be there in a few minutes.

When I pulled up to the house a car stopped behind me , I thought it was trey so I parked my car and was about to get out when the car sped off.

I bushed it off and got back in the car since it was raining and the realtor wasn't here yet, a few minutes later her and trey pulled up behind each other.

" I'm so sorry I'm running late,I was having car trouble

" That's fine, I'm Gabriella by the way

"I'm sariah nice to meet you

As we were talking Trey walked up to us and introduced himself to sariah, she was cheesing a little too hard for my liking but I disregarded it and started walking towards the house.

As we walked inside sariah started telling us the different features that were in the house, one thing I noticed is the house had an elevator.

I asked her why there was an elevator in the house and she told me there's a lower level of the house where there is a pool, movie room and gaming area.

When trey heard that he was completely sold on the house,he didn't even wait until the tour of the house was over before agreeing we'd buy the house.

" Are you guys sure you want to buy this house I still have a few more things I wanted to show you.

Trey looked at me for confirmation, once I told him yes the deal was done and we were giving her a deposit.

" You guys should be able to move in ,in a couple of weeks she said before handing me the keys

We told her thank you then left ,before going home we decided to get some food.

I couldn't decide what I wanted so we ended up going to church's to get food, I didn't feel like going inside so trey brought the food back to the car.

As he approached the car I couldn't help but to smile,I can't believe we brought our first house together... I can't wait for what's to come for us.