When we got back to my house, Paisley decided we should pull an all nighter so after getting comfortable we spent the
rest of the night talking and watching movies.

" Weren't you supposed  to call Avery back?

Just as I was about to respond my phone started ringing, it was Avery

" Hello

" So are you coming or nah

" Umm

" As a matter of fact just be ready when I get there

" When are you coming

" I'm probably going to be there by 1:30 because I'm still helping set up.

" Okay

" Alright see you later Gabby.

After I hung up I told Paisley we have to start getting ready.

" When did he say he was gonna be here?

"He said 1:30 but I have a feeling he's gonna be here earlier

" Do you know what you're wearing?

" Clothes I said before going upstairs.

After I finished getting ready I went back downstairs to ask paisley to help me with my hair but got sidetracked by the doorbell.

I waited a little while before opening the door, thankfully it was just Paisley

" I thought you Avery, when did you leave?

" A few minutes ago, I left my flat iron in your car.

"I know you didn't say you thought I was Avery,this nigga got you scared to open doors and shit now.

" Do I look okay,should I leave my hair down.

" You look pretty and you should put it in a bun, turn around I'm gonna do it for you.

Once she was done, she asked me to help her flat iron her hair only for her to put it in a messy bun.

I was tempted to ask her what's the sense in flat ironing her hair if she was just going to put it in a bun but my doorbell started ringing.

Paisley went to answer it and I followed her," Hey Avery we said in unison when she opened the door.

" Hey , you guys look nice

" Thank you Paisley said as she walk out the door

" Thank you I said after I locked my door .

"No problem, you guys are probably gonna have to sit in the back unless Reed wants to switch.

The look on Paisley's face was priceless when Avery asked him if he wanted to trade places with me and he said yes.

" Fuck y'all paisley mumbled before sitting down and I couldn't help but to laugh.

The whole car ride was nothing but jokes Paisley and Reed kept getting on each others nerves.