"Who was that Trey asked when I walked back into the living room.

" Avery

"What did he want?

" He came to apologize and ask me if we could work towards a relationship again.

"What did you say when he told you that?

" I told him I forgive him and that I have someone already.

" Gabby if Avery showed you that he changed,would you take him back?

I thought about it for awhile then I said" No

" Are you sure?

" I'm positive

" I think you're only saying that because you think that's what I want to hear.

" If you truly feel that way then why ask me in the first place.

He just stared at me and didn't say anything so I walked away and went into my room, a few minutes later he came and knocked on the door.

" What do you want I asked when I opened the door

" I came to talk to you, he said as he went to sit on my bed

" what do you wanna talk about I asked as I sat next to him.

" I didn't mean to upset you, I just know how much you care about Avery

" Cared, if I knew I still felt anything for Avery I wouldn't have pursued a relationship with you.

" I'm sorry for doubting you, I just don't want to end up losing you to Avery.

" You won't I promise.

Instead of responding he cupped my face in his hands and tried to kiss me, I backed away and he looked at me strangely.

" I never been kissed before I mumbled .

" Huh

" I said I never been kissed before

" You're kidding me right he said with a slight chuckle.

I looked at him like he was stupid then I said " if Avery was the first guy to show interest in me what makes you think I've been kissed before?

" I figured he kissed you before

" Nope I said feeling myself turn red from embarrassment.

" There's nothing to be embarrassed about he said as he turned my face towards his.

" Yes it is , what twenty-one year old has never been kissed before, that's embarrassing.

He stared at me for awhile before he leaned over and kissed me ,I was nervous at first but after a few seconds that all went away and before I knew it we were having a full blown make out session.

I should kiss him more often I thought to myself as we moved away from each other.