I guess Trey decided  today would be bother me day, as soon as I was about to go to sleep  he decided to jump on the bed.

" Why do you play so much Trey

" It's too early for you to be sleeping  so get up.

" I'm tired though, let me go to sleep and I promise we'll do what ever you want to when I wake up.

After I said that he walked out of the room and I fell asleep , when I woke back up I was extremely hungry so after I took a shower  I made some chicken tenders with fries and homemade honey mustard sauce.

I was in my own little land when Trey snuck up on me causing me to almost burn myself, I seriously wanted to punch him but I chose to ignore him until I finished cooking.

" Trey what the hell is wrong with you I asked as I made his plate

" I didn't know you were cooking  , I'm sorry he said with an innocent smile as he took his plate out of my hand.

" what did you think I was doing then I asked as I sat down.

He just ignored me and started eating his food ,after I finished eating and doing the dishes I told Trey I was about to go home.

He asked me if I was coming back and I told him I don't know I might , he offered to drive me over there but I told him he didn't have to.

He insisted on driving me over there any way so I told him he better bring extra clothes because I'm not coming back over .

" You think you're slick don't you he asked as he went to get what he needed.

When he came back I asked him" what's the sense in coming back here if we're both going to my house?

He just walked past me and out the door, exactly I thought to myself as I followed him.

As soon as Trey and I walked into my house my door rang , Trey offered to answer it but I told him I'd do it.

When I answered it Avery was standing there, " Can we talk he asked as he tried to come in.

" Sure but you can't come in though.

" I'm really sorry for how I treated you and I was hoping we could work towards a relationship again, this time I vow to treat you how you deserve to be treated.

" Trey I forgive you but I can't date you .

" Why ,what's stopping you and what did you just call me?

" I found someone else

"In this short amount of time,wow

" Avery you made your bed now you must lay in it, what happened to Reagan?

" Things just went too far with her and I was too embarrassed to tell you, that's why I was kinda distant.

" Avery I have to go I said before closing the door.