I handed Paisley my keys and she looked at me like I had four heads before taking them out my hand , I guess she thought I was playing when I told her she was driving.

" What if I didn't feel like driving Gabby

'' Then my ass would make you drive anyway, just like I'm doing right now.

" You get on my fucking nerves I swear

" That's so sweet thank you .

"All jokes aside, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to a cook out with me tomorrow?

"You already know I'm gonna say yes

" Now all you have to do is ask Reagan and see what she says.

"Why can't you ask her gabby?

" Cause I don't want to , I said as we pulled up to her house.

Paisley honked the horn waited awhile then honked again, she made us wait thirty minutes before coming outside.

" Hey guys

" Hi Paisley and I said in unison.

When we got to the mall , it took awhile to find a parking spot and by the time we did I didn't even want to go shopping anymore.

" I don't even want to go shopping anymore, I think I'm just going to stay in the car and wait for you guys to come back.

" You are not staying in this car ,so came on.

" Fine

She practically dragged me into the mall causing me to almost fall, as Reagan laughed like something was funny.

" Gabby I'm so sorry paisley said as she rolled her eyes at Reagan.

" It's cool, I know it wasn't on purpose you can make it up to me by helping me find some cute outfits.

She didn't waste no time pulling things off the rack and finding a fitting room, the first outfit I tried on was a floral print romper it was cute but it wasn't my style.

The second one was a half cut shirt with high waist shorts, I thought it was cute so I showed Paisley.

" Ain't you a little cutie , you should definitely wear that tomorrow.

" What's tomorrow? Reagan asked.

" Gabby and I are going to a cookout, do you want to come?

" Of course, is Avery gonna be there?

" Yeah , why? I asked

''He's fine and I would love to get to know him better.

I chose to ignore her because even Stevie wonder could see that I like him, all I know is she better keep her distance tomorrow.

I decided to buy everything that paisley picked out for me to try on, anything to get away from Reagan's thot ass quicker.

When I went up to the register to pay for everything Paisley stopped me and told me she'll pay for it.

As soon as we got back in the car, Avery called me I was tempted to not answer but then I remembered he probably was calling to find out if we were coming tomorrow.

" Hello

" Hey beautiful, what are you doing?

" I'm hanging out with Paisley and Reagan.

" Did you ask them about tomorrow?

" Yes and they said they'd come

" Cool, but most importantly you're coming right?

" I don't know I was thinking about not going

" Stop fucking with me you have to go, the only reason I asked you to invite paisley and Reagan is because I told my boys about you and they asked if you had any friends and I told them yeah.

" I'll think about it Avery, I'll call you back later with my final answer.

" Which better be a yes , Later Gabby.

When I hung up the phone Paisley told me we have to talk later and Reagan just had a smirk on her face.

I'm telling you one of these days I'm gonna tell her about herself I swear.

" I was thinking that maybe you guys should stay at my house tonight to avoid the hassle of having to come to my house in the morning.

" Are y'all okay with that?

" You already know it isn't a problem for me, I just have to go to my house and get my makeup and my flat iron paisley said.

Reagan just sat there quiet glaring at me.

" What's wrong with you paisley asked

" Nothing don't worry about it.