After a couple hours I finally calmed down but I wasn't talking to Trey though, he's gonna have to do some serious ass kissing if he wants me to talk to him again.

When I came out the guest room Trey was gone , I wonder where he went off to, just as I was about to go back into the room Trey walked in.

" Gabby come here

I walked over to him slowly and he ask me if I wanted to go get some food, I shook my head no and went back in the room.

When he came back he had two bags in his hands from five guys , he better be glad I'm hungry I thought to myself as he handed me the bags.

" Thank you

" You're welcome he said with a slight smile

After I finished eating I took a shower then I got ready for bed, before I went to sleep Trey came and told me good night.

Aww how cute, not talking to him may be harder then I thought, I thought to myself before I fell asleep.

A few hours later I was woken back up by tapping , at first I thought I was just being paranoid but then I heard it again so I got up and went in Trey's room.

When I walked in there he was in the shower so I sat on his bed and waited until he came out.

A few minutes later he came out in nothing but a towel on, sweet baby Jesus after I recollected myself I managed to tell him I was in his room.

I thought he would go in the bathroom to get dressed but he just stood there putting on his clothes.

I told him I'd come back when he was dressed and before I left he flashed me, Jesus help me.

Once he was fully dressed he came into the guest room with a smirk on his face , " Did you like the view he asked as he sat on my bed.

I just rolled my eyes and said" I only came in your room because I was woken up by tapping against the window and I got scared.

" It probably was the wind , you still wanna sleep in my room?

I nodded my head and he got up and walked out with me, when we got back to his room I was nervous so I just stood there for awhile until Trey started laughing at me.

" Are you scared or nah

" I'm not scared so shut up.

" Then why you still standing there for?

I ignored him and walked over to his bed and laid down , he better not bother me either.

Just as I was about to go to sleep he decided to bother me , "Trey move I'm trying to go to sleep.

" How are you gonna lay in my bed and expect me not to be tempted to touch you or want to kiss you?

" Easy I didn't come in here so you could smash, I came in here because I was scared and I'm still mad at you anyway.

" I guarantee you if you let me I could relieve some of your angry

" Maybe one day but that day isn't today though .

It's  as if what I said went in one ear and out of the other because he acted like I didn't say anything,so I got up and left .