I didn't get back home until three in the morning, I asked Trey  if he wanted to stay over since it was late and he told me he'd be fine driving back home.

I think the only reason he said that is because he didn't want to cause no problems  between Avery and I.

Speaking of Avery I was supposed to call him when I got home, he probably forgot anyway I thought as I turned my phone back on.

When it turned back on I had 6 missed calls and 2 text messages  from him I decided I'd wait until later to see what he wanted and went to sleep.

When I woke up it was 12:00 and my phone was ringing, without looking at the caller ID I answered.

" Hello

" Hey boo , Wyd

" Nothing just woke up ,Wyd

" Getting dressed, you wanna come with me to get my nails done

" Sure LeLe when are you leaving?

" In an hour

" I should be ready by then, I'm gonna come get you

" Alright bye

After I finished getting dressed, I called Paisley and told her I was on my way and when I got to her house she was still getting ready.

Smh I called her and asked her if she was ready and she told me yes, so why  oh why am I waiting.

When  she finally finished getting dressed  she  came running outside, " I'm sorry I was having don King issues.

" Reed must've spent the night

" For your information  no he didn't  so touch your nose.

" mhmm right

" while you trying to find out what's  up with Reed and I , I'm trying  to figure out what's up with you and Avery?

I wasn't in the mood to discuss Avery and his foolery so I told her nothing and turned on the radio.

When we got to the nail salon,I couldn't find any parking and ended up having to  park in the next block.

" After we finish getting our nails done I'll go get your car and bring it to you so you don't have to walk so far.

I told her okay and handed her my keys so she could have them in case I forget  she told me that .

Thankfully when we walked inside the salon it wasn't a lot of people in there , paisley and I both decided we were gonna get a mani and pedi.

" what color are you getting  ?

" I was thinking burgundy , what about you?

" Black and silver

When we both were finished we  waited until our nails were completely dry before getting up , Paisley's nails dried before mine so she went to get my car for me and while I was waiting for her Reagan walked in.