I guess Avery finally got the hint because he stopped calling and coming by at least I haven't seen him the times that I am home.

I practically live at Trey's house and when I do come home it's to either get more clothes , check the mail or just need alone time which is only on the weekends.

I was watching a movie with Trey when an idea popped into his head , " Let's play a game.

" What kind of game ?

" You'll see he said as he got up and went into the kitchen.

When he came back he had battle ship in his hands, this should be easy I thought to myself as he set the game up.

" You know how to play battle ship right?

I nodded my head then he said " Good but there's a twist.

" Which is?

" Who ever ship gets sunk has to remove a piece of clothing.

I was kinda hesitant at first but eventually I agreed and shortly after that things started heating up.

At first I was winning but then Trey made a come back and pretty soon we were tied we each had two ships left when the game was interrupted by Trey's phone ringing.

He looked at his phone then he handed it to me , I looked at him like he was crazy until I looked at the caller ID.

I handed it back to him and he put it on speaker after he answered it,"Hello

" Trey I know you probably don't want to talk to me but,you're the only one I could call.

" Why are you calling me though ?

"I just needed to talk to you about something but you can't say anything to anyone.

" Okay , what do you have to tell me?

" Avery's been hitting me

I just shook my head and rolled my eyes but Trey looked kinda worried but I wasn't buying her little act for one second.

When he got off the phone he put back on his clothes then he told me he'd be right back, I offered to go with him but he told me stay here.

Hours past and Trey still wasn't back yet after I made dinner and took a shower I decided to go to sleep instead of waiting up for him.