After talking to Trey's mom I got a better perspective on how much he really cares about me, hearing his mom tell me that made me fall in love with him even more and my appreciation for him has definitely increased.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even realize he walked in the room .

"Hey babe he said causing me to jump and almost fall off the bed.

I tried to play it off but I guess he saw me because he burst out laughing,once he gained his composure he said'' I just came in here to see if you were getting ready.

I completely forgot his mom's get together is today thank god he reminded me, my face must've given it away because he asked me if I forgot.

" I did I'm sorry I said as I got up to start getting ready.

"It's alright I forgot too, my mom just called and asked where we were.

" I hope you didn't tell her neither of us was ready.

"No I told her we should be at her house in an hour.

"Just so you know if she asks me anything I'm blaming you I said before leaving the room.

When I came out the bathroom Trey flipped me off and mumbled something before going into the bathroom ," if you have something to say feel free to say it I said before walking away from the door.

A few minutes later he came into the guest room and said" You're mad aggravating I swear.

" Thank you pumpkin I said before I tried to kiss him but he moved away from me.

I tried to do it again but he walked out the room so I followed him .

" Gabby keep messing with me and I guarantee neither of us will be leaving this house so if you wanna test that theory be my guest he said with a smirk .

All I wanted was a kiss and this fool talking about if I don't stop messing with him neither of us is leaving the house, nasty ass.

I just ignored him and walked to the car, Trey decided to take his sweet time coming out the house and when he did he had to go back inside because he forgot his keys.

"It's about time I said when he finally came back.

He stared at me for awhile then opened the door for me, I swear he's a weirdo.

When we got to his mom's house it was like 50 thousand cars in the drive way it felt like ,damn I thought to myself as we got out of the car.

As we walked into his mom's house I felt slightly uncomfortable because all eyes were on me.

Trey took me and introduced me to his family individually , first he introduced me to his aunts and uncles then his cousins but after awhile I got tired.

" Gabby this is my uncle Jessie and my aunt Leanna , my uncle Dean and my aunt Nicole

" Nice to meet you I said extending my hand out for them to shake but they all pulled me into a hug individually .

"Nice to meet you sweetie they all said in unison .

" Instead of having gabby walking around how about everyone introduce themselves miss Teresa said before giving me a hug.

" I'm Charles Trey's cousin

" I'm Gianna Trey's cousin

"I'm Daniella- cousin

" I'm Donnie- cousin

" I'm Carina-cousin

" I'm Carlos-cousin

" I'm Jonah- brother

" I'm Imani- cousin

" I'm Kareem- cousin

"I'm Karen -cousin

"I'm Ben- brother

" I'm Calvin - cousin

" I'm Noah-brother

" I'm Ava- cousin

" I'm Liam- brother

"I'm Elena- cousin

" I'm Trevor - cousin

I'm Chelsea- cousin

I'm Bryce- brother

I'm Harmony -cousin

" I'm Landon - cousin

" I'm Natalia-cousin

This went on for half an hour after meeting every one Trey and I spilt up , he went with the guys and I went with the girls.

We went outside in the back while Trey stayed inside playing video games, the whole time I was outside he kept texting me ,eventually he came outside.

" Trey take your in love ass back inside the house Gianna said.

" Stay over there and mind your business Gianna

She rolled her eyes at him then flipped him off .

" Babe are you hungry?

" Not really

"You haven't eaten anything since this morning he said before going back in the house.

A few minutes later he came back with a big plate of food and handed it to me.

" Babe I'm not hungry though I said as I took the plate out of his hands.

" You don't have to eat everything but at least try to eat some of it , I'm about to go somewhere with my cousins he said before disappearing again.

Normally I would've asked him where he was going but I figured I'd found out later or something so I just brushed it off .

For some reason I didn't really have an appetite but I managed to force myself to eat,I finished my food and got up to throw my food away when I started to feel nauseous.

I chalked it up to me eating too fast and I figured it would go away but it intensified, maybe I'm getting sick or something I thought to myself as I went to sit back outside.

" Are you okay they all asked

" Yes I'm fine thanks guys

Gianna side eyed me then asked me if I was pregnant I told her no , at least I don't think I am.

" Has Mother Nature visited you she asked

" Yes Gianna I've gotten a visit but it was a month ago.

" I bet you are she said with a smile on her face but wait to see if it happens again.

We talked for a little until Trey came and interrupted our conversation and told me we were leaving.

Before we left I exchanged numbers with the girls and told them it was nice meeting them.

As we walked back to the car Trey told me he had somewhere he wanted to take me but I had to change first.

I wonder what he has up his sleeves.