It's been a week since I last seen Paisley so I decided to hit her up and ask her if she wanted to go out for drinks and she agreed , I told her I should be at her house in an hour.

Which turned into an hour and a half being that I couldn't figure out what to wear eventually I decided to just wear a jogging suit and call it a day.

When I finally got to her house she had an attitude," It's about time you got here she said as she got in the car.

" I was having wardrobe problems ,I'm sorry

"You could've called me and told me hoe lol, anyway where are we going?

" Gino's

When we got there , I wasn't expecting there to be valet parking so when the valet asked if I wanted him to park my car I just stared at him until paisley told me that ,that was his job.

Hesitantly I got out of the car and handed him my keys, " Will you hurry up he's not going to steal your car .

" You can never be too sure I said as we walked into the restaurant, paisley just stared at me and shook her head.

" Welcome to Gino's how may I assist you

" I'd like a table for two please

" Right this way ladies

We were seated by the window and the view was beautiful ,I think I may have to come here more often I thought to myself as the waiter brought our menus to us.

" Hi my name is Harrison and I'll be your waiter , Can I start you guys off with drinks or appetizers?

" No thank you to the appetizers but can I have a Manhattan

" Can I have a cosmopolitan

" Sure , do you guys know what you want to eat or are you still trying to decide ?

" I'll have baked Ziti

"I'll have lasagna

" Both of those dishes come with garlic bread and salad included is that okay ?

" Yes that's fine paisley and I said in unison .

My food and drink took forever to come, just when I was about to ask what happened to my food is when the waiter walked out with it.

" Sorry your food took so long

" It's okay, thank you

" You're welcome, enjoy

The whole time I was eating my food paisley kept staring at me like a creep.

" Why are you staring at me like that for?

" So when were you going to tell me that Avery and you are dating, I mean as your best friend I should know these things.

"How'd you find out

" Not from you, I had to hear it from Reed

" We haven't even been dating long

" That's not the point, I don't care if it has only been an hour I should've still been told.

" I'm sorry for not telling you, do you forgive me

" Of course, it better not happen again though by the way when did y'all start dating?

I finished the rest of my food before I answered her.

" The day of the cook out.

" Aww that's cute

" Enough about me,what's up with you and Reed?

"I wouldn't say we're a couple yet but it feels like it , I told him I wanted to take things slow.

" See you were bothering me about Avery and you're making Reed wait , what kind of mess is that.

" Reed knows how I feel about him though so hush.

" Whatever either way you put it you're doing the same thing I was.

" Reed and I are both comfortable with where our relationship is.

" Alright I said as the waiter brought the checks.

Paisley tried to help pay for it but I told her don't worry about it,she convinced me to let her give a tip.

As we were leaving Avery called

"Hello

" Hey babe how are you

" I'm fine and you

" I'm alright, what are you doing?

" Hanging with Paisley

" Are you home?

" No I should be home in an hour.

" Alright call me when you get home.

I told him okay and as soon as I hung up Trey called me but I texted him and told him I'd call him back when I got home.

Paisley side eyed me as we got back in the car, I asked her why she was staring at me and she told me it was because my hotline was blinging too much.

I swear she so extra