As soon as we got back to the guest house Trey and Reed rushed into the bathroom , when they finally came out the  bathroom it was 7:20.

I rolled my eyes at the both of them , they know it takes us awhile to get ready luckily Paisley and I did our hair already

By the time we finished getting ready it was 8: 15 before we left I text Gianna to let her know we were on our way.

When we got there her and harmony was outside already, I must say we all looked really cute(outfits in mm)

" Don't you guys look cute I said as they got in the car

Thank you , you guys do too... Imani is meeting us at the club Gianna said as she switched places with paisley.

" What club are we going to anyway

" The stallion it's the hottest night club out here

" Have you been there before Gia?

" Yes its on third street

" Alright I said before I made a left at the light

I expected to have to stand in a long line when we pulled up to the club but since Gianna knows the bouncer we got in right away.

As soon as we walked in I spotted Imani sitting in VIP,  " Hey boo I said once I approached her.

" Hey babes she said as she got up and hugged me

" This is my best friend Paisley, Paisley this is Imani

" Nice to meet you they said in unison

" We have to turn up tonight

" She can't because she's pregnant Gianna said as she ordered bottles.

We were all having a good time laughing and joking around when I spotted Trey getting a lap dance a few sections over.

I was tempted to walk over there but I figured I'll wait and see if he pushed her off  of him or not .

He didn't so instead of me getting upset and ruining everyone else's night I decide to go dance, a few minutes later I felt someone behind me.

I'm not thinking nothing of it until I feel hands around my waist so I turn around , I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

" Get your hands off me

" Yo my mans what are you doing

Once he saw Trey he let my arm go , " You good babe he asked as he followed me out the club.

I ignored him and got in the car , I text Gianna and told her I was about to leave.

A few minutes later she came outside with paisley and harmony.

"What happened why are we leaving?

" I'm not feeling it, dudes have no respect at all

" Are you talking about that dude on the dance floor , I think your overreacting.

" I should've left y'all and went home better yet I shouldn't have came outside in the first place.

" You're hormones are really out of order, you know what you need some good D and you'll be alright.

" And what do you need Gianna ? A ride home right exactly so be quiet.

Nobody said anything else to me for the rest of the ride, after dropping Gianna and Harmony off I took my sweet time getting to the house.

By the time I got there it was almost 5:30 and Trey wasn't there , he must've stayed at his mom's house... Thank goodness because lord knows I don't want to see him right now.