Before I could even say bye he was out the door, I really hope he's not mad at me.

Maybe I should text him and apologize , just as I was about to make my way upstairs there was a knock at my door.

Ugh I mumbled as I opened the door, it was Paisley .

'' Good morning LeLe,

" Morning boo, why was Avery coming out of your house "?

" We were hanging out

"This early?

" Yes

" Is there something you aren't telling me "?

" Paisley we just hung out nothing else"

"Gabby you know that man likes you, why do you keep giving him a hard time ".

" It's too early for this, can we talk about this after I take a nap?

She just shook her head as I went upstairs.

When I woke back up ,I went back down stairs to see Paisley eating and watching tv.

" I'm glad you made yourself comfortable "

" And I'm glad your ass finally woke up, now are you gonna tell me what's really going on with you and Avery.

"There's nothing to tell

" Gabriella the man likes you and I know for a fact you like his ass,so I'm not understanding why you're giving him a hard time.

"Paisley yes I like Avery but can we drop this conversation".

"Why?

" He kinda asked me out earlier "

" what did you say?

" I told him I have to think about it "

'' For what, you're gonna make him say forget it and start showing someone else attention."