I woke up to my phone ringing, when I checked the caller Id Trey was calling me so I just let it ring , he wouldn't stop calling so I decided to answer.

" What do you want Tremaine?

He just sat on the phone not saying anything so I hung up, a few minutes his mom called me ... This should be interesting.

" Hello

"Hey Gabby how are you

" I'm fine and you

" I'm alright,what's going on with you and Tremaine

" With all do respect this is between trey and I

"That's very true but at the same time he slept on my couch last night and he's talking about doing it again tonight, I love the boy but he's not sleeping here again.

"I know he can be stupid at times but can you hear his dumb ass out?

I chuckled and told her I'd consider it, we talked a little bit longer then I told her I'd talk to her later.

Shortly after I hung up the phone Trey walled in , I waited until after I took a shower and changed my clothes before listening to his foolishness.

When I came out the bathroom he was sitting on the bed waiting for me,let me brace myself.

" I know you don't want to talk to me so I'm gonna make this quick

"What happened last night wasn't my fault , she followed me into VIP and wouldn't leave me

" It looked like you were enjoying yourself to me

" Reed , Charles and Jonah were all telling me how uptight I was being and saying I should loosen up a little

" So you mean to tell me you don't have a mind of your own and you letting them control you ?

"I was just try to have fun and things got out hand

" Look where trying to have fun got you, did you know her?

He took awhile to answer then he said she's actually someone I used to mess with before I met you.

" So that's why you didn't push her off of you ,now I understand.

" I'm sorry damn

" No actually you're stupid

"Yo I said I was sorry but I see
you wanna take shit overboard so when you calm down let me know.

" And I see you back on your bullshit again, first Reagan now your ex who's gonna be next trey huh.

" This is the last time I'll make you question our relationship I promise.

" You said that last time Trey but whatever I said as I walked out of the room.

" Hey Gabby Paisley and Reed said in unison

" Hey guys, Reed can I talk to you for a second please he looked like a deer caught in the headlights ," Gabby before you say anything I apologize for what happened yesterday .

" Trey didn't even want to go to the club with us , Charles set the whole thing up he knew that girl was gonna be there that's why he picked that club.

" Neither of you thought about what would happen if I found out , y'all niggas are disrespectful as fuck I swear.

" Trey's dumb ass didn't even put up a fight

" He did gabby but Charles took his keys

He shouldn't have told me that, in the middle of the conversation I left and went to MaMa T's house.

When I got there I waited awhile before getting out and ringing the bell.. just my luck Charles answered the door for me.

Before he even got a chance to say anything to me I punched him , " I know about what you did and I don't appreciate it.

" All I was trying to do was help him be less uptight.

"I don't know how you were raised but most people don't encourage their family to cheat especially if they have a pregnant girlfriend.

" I apologize Gabby I honestly didn't mean no harm , trey really loves you and he wouldn't do anything to hurt you

Something about his apology didn't seem genuine so I wasn't paying him any attention.

I gave him a small smile and said " take this as a warning next time you or anyone tries anything there'll be hell to pay.

As I was about to leave Jonah stopped me , " Gabby don't punch me I just wanted to apologize for what happened last night.

I nodded my head then flipped him off before walking out the door.

I have better things to do then entertain their foolishness