I haven't spoken to Trey in almost two weeks and it felt so weird , I kinda miss him I guess he thought I didn't want to talk to him since he told me how he felt about me.

I have to figure out a way to clear the air between us, I was thinking about going over to his house and talking to him after class.

The whole time I was in class I kept thinking about what I'd say but I couldn't think of the right words so I figured I'd just let it flow.

When I was on my way to his house I called him to let him know I was on my way, he told me he'd leave the door unlocked.

When I got there he was watching tv, "Hey Trey can we talk?

" Sure , what's up?

" I don't want things to be awkward between us and I don't want you to think that I don't value your feelings.

" Gabby you don't have to explain anything to me, I understand you don't want a relationship with me.

" Trey I didn't say that all I said was I just broke up with Avery a few weeks ago and I would feel weird jumping into a new one.

" That's just a nice way of saying I don't want to date you , it's okay I understand gabby.

" Trey shutup if that was the case I would've told you.

"So what are you saying gabby?

" I'm saying, I want to take things slow and see where this goes.

" So does this mean we're dating or working towards it?

" Working towards it.

He asked me if we could still kiss even though we're taking things slow ,I told him we should wait until we officially start dating.

" Just so you know that's gonna be hard Gabby